Team Building meetings: debrief and preparing the next one

@reef-building : could you indicate your availability for an online meeting with the architects? (see post of lee just above)
Ideally to be done before the team building meeting of next Thursday, so we can discuss the output of this meeting with the architects in the Team building meeting…
Here is a link do a document with questions to ask the architects, for those who won’t be able to join… Login – Nextcloud

sth went wrong with the poll and cannot recreate one , can you bring you your votes in this doc (vote vor meeting with architects + vote whether you can make it for next TB meeting next week): Login – Nextcloud

I am having an issue creating polls, @reef-it : i don’t have the option to create a poll any more: see image
poll 2

2 Likes

Note: I put in my availability for an online meeting. For most time slots I would need teleportation to be able to make it to Forest :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

@lee: can you bring out your vote again (see message above)

@reef-building : looking at the results of the poll,
i would propose to meet with the architects or on tuesday 28/05 or on wednesday 29/05 somewhere between 15:00 and 18:30 (or if that wouldn’t work for them friday 31/05)
and move Thursday’s team building meeting from thursday 30/05 to monday 03/06 (i guess the one’s voting Y on monday, will also be available at 19:00).
If you wouldn’t be ok with that, can you react ?

3 Likes

Could we add Monday 3/6 to the list of possibilities to meet with the architects? Doing a 2 in 1, with one meeting after the other?

Also ok with it if we decide that’s not a good option …

3 Likes

@reef-it the problem is solved…

Yes: Creating a poll in Discourse

1 Like

@reeflings
fyi: on Monday there is a meeting between Team Building and the architects.
The goal is to get more clarity on

• the info we need to pass to them (individual apartments and common spaces)
  • the next steps

If you would have any further questions concerning these two topics, feel free to add them in this doc: Login – Nextcloud

5 Likes

Will you be sending the file to the architects ahead of the meeting, and if so, when?

I will try, but i will only be able to send it on sunday evening (review it, translate it,…), so don’t know if they will have time to read it… So I would say: deadline to add questions: friday evening.

Ok, thanks!
If you want I can take care of this though! I’m quite free this weekend… And you could always review it on Sunday but I can start cleaning it up and translating…

1 Like

Love this idea :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t go through too many lengths to translate our documents. We are short in time and many of us are exhausted, and the architects’ reading comprehension is close to perfect.

2 Likes

I don’t mind either way… I don’t think it would take me that long, but it might indeed not be necessary.
I have some questions to ask so I’ll be having a look at the document anyway, so happy to do a little extra on it if we think it’s better. @els what do you think?

2 Likes

@reef-building : meeting minutes of monday’s meeting are completed
sophie: read the report the made of the meeting with the architects. Thanks! Added some small things…

1 Like

@reef-building : on friday we have a team building meeting foreseen.
In the last meeting we decided to see before any coming team building meeting if it’s worthwhile to keep it.
I see 2 more urgent topics:

• the architects want a number of bike spaces as input with the rest of the common spaces input => I propose i write a proposal based on what they communicated in the meeting we had last monday, and then have you review it so it can be brought up in the next plenary
  • as an ap in the last TB meeting i took up to launch the third round of ‘Le program’.
    – I wanted to wait to have still some questions answered by the architects
    – Tonight we had the helping circle ‘common spaces’ and the idea is now to have a post on ER, have a first feedback of this post in the plenary of the 17th and then make a proposal with the goal to have a decision taken on the plenary of the 1st of July (so we can send the ‘program of the units’ + ‘program of the common spaces’ to the architects on the 2nd of july.
    => I assume we will not have an absolute guarantee on laundry room/guest room/ atelier/ co working space with fixed desks/screens, even after the decision on the first of July, so i think we should include an extra input in the 3rd round of le program 'would you want to increase your m2 if there wouldn’t be a laundry room, guest room, atelier, coworking space with fixed desk and screen,… and if so by how many m2)

If we can decide on this via ER, and you don’t see any other things that need to be adressed, i propose to cancel friday’s Team building meeting… Let me know if that’s ok for you

2 Likes

hi @Sarah @sophie
wrote a proposal for the number of bike spaces
https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/145207

maybe certain parts are redundant=> if you would have time to review it?
I will ask ugne to put it on the agenda of the plenary…

2 Likes

Thanks @els; I’ll try to have a look tomorrow. And ok for cancelling the meeting on Friday.

1 Like

@Sophie_B @Sarah
i made a copy of ‘le programme’ survey and adapted it a bit…
can you review?
Sarah, there is a question about ‘balcony/terrace’ => what is the difference? In the simulation , we only speak about terrace. Can i leave out the balcony?
I set 26/06 as deadline, with the goal to send it to the architects after the plenary of the 1ste of july, together with the program of the common spaces…

3 Likes

I just had a look at the bike space proposal and added a few lines. Will try to have a look at le programme on Friday (not a lot of time until then, sorry)

1 Like