Team Finance and Legal - meetings calendar 2024

@reef-finance

Here comes a poll for next years meetings calendar. I see we don’t have them on our calendar.

• Mon, 15 Jan
  • Tue, 16 Jan
  • Wed, 17 Jan
  • Mon, 29 Jan
  • Tue, 30 Jan
  • Wed, 31 Jan
  • Thu, 1 Feb
  • Mon, 12 Feb
  • Tue, 13 Feb
  • Wed, 14 Feb
  • Thurs, 15 Feb
  • Mon, 4 March
  • Tue, 5 March
  • Wed, 6 March
  • Thu, 7 March
0 voters

hi @reef-finance

Happy new year again!
I see nobody replied to my thread above! probably too many threads :slight_smile: Please tick some dates, otherwise, i will fix the team finance meetings randomly. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Ugne,
Would you mind letting us know which are the dates you picked :)? E.g. tomorrow is already 15 January. I would also need to know bc I haven’t filled in another Reef survey yet for meetings on another topic bc I am waiting for the result of this one ;).
Thanks,
Angelika

Hi @reef-finance
Thanks for filling in the survey. As today is already Monday, who would be available tomorrow, Tuesday, 16th Jan for a 1hour meeting at 7pm? if not, this Thursday?
Next week i would avoid doing it as there are lots of other meetings.

If available tomorrow, Tuesday, here is the agenda

Thanks
ugne

Dear Ugne, both dates would work for me!
Best,
Angelika

Hi all, hi @ugne, tomorrow I can´t, sorry. Thursday at 19:00 I can definitely do.

Best, J

Hi all, Thursday should probably work on my end, tomorrow is not possible. Best, Richard

hi @reef-finance
OK, moving it to Thursday then. Will update the invite.

1 Like

I cannot promise to make it. I did, though, look into the Team Onboarding agenda item: Some hard-to-classify 2023 costs for The Reef: explaining the "overspending" of Team Onboarding.

1 Like

Hi @reef-finance
Thanks for tonight. Meeting minutes posted here

@alberto , we had a few questions to you, have a look when you have time.
Many thanks!

1 Like

I saw it. No problem doing accounting updates at any time, of course. I would add another couple of points:

• It is unsafe to not have a backup accountant. Can we find one? @RichardB , maybe?
  • In the process for unforeseen expenses, we could add that, when requesting a reimbursement for an unforeseen expense, the link to the process should be added to the bill or payment in the comment field of the accounting system. This way, I get a backstop: if it’s not there, I can ask the person requesting the payment to provide it. But of course I can fail. In the case of the beamer, I assumed the there was consensus on it, and did not think to ask about due process.
1 Like

Yes, for that purpose it would be good to watch over your shoulder when you do the bookkeeping once, so I’m sure I grab the essentials and perhaps also good to check during our next team finance meeting if others potentially interested.

2 Likes

Let’s do that.

1 Like