Team Finance meetings of 2022-02-15 and subsequent ones

Hi @reef-finance ,

notes from today’s meeting can be found here
Action items are marked up in green.

Best
R.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @RichardB ! @alberto , i would like to give you a quick call regarding point:  Choice of notary &  How to differentiate people’s contributions to the 10% option payment to purchase the site (is there a way to present this last point on the 22/02 plenary?

1 Like

Hi @reef-finance
I can confirm @Richard’s comment on the Flemish notary being bad in communication which gives more credits to the Namur based notary in this regard.

Thanks for our call earlier @ugne . As mentioned, I would like to explore alternatives and our contact at Triodos could be a starting point given he specifically offered to provide us recommendations for suitable notaries.

Hi @reef-finance
Here comes the agenda for tomorrow’s meeting. Please read the proposals and come prepared, like that we will advance faster.
Thanks you and see you tomorrow!

Notes for tonight’s meetings are here.

Renamed the thread because it no longer reflected its original title.

1 Like

I’ve had a look through them and commented on some of the draft proposals. On my side, I can work on the inclusive units + investor profiles in the next weeks with Sophie (I saw that it was not a priority for the plenary), to be ready for the next plenary.

Hi @reef-finance
See the agenda for Wednesday’s meeting.
I am drafting a quick email to the notary, keep you posted whether he would be available to join us virtually on Wednesday. Also asking about his availability to join us physically on 3th April plenary.

2 Likes

Looks good, thanks Ugne!

Hello @reef-finance,

I was feeling inspired, and so I drafted two documents on things that I said I was going to take over from Malaz and Alberto.

• How to finance the multi-purpose room: to me the purpose of this topic is to get to a shared understanding. It’s also closely linked to the legal structure we are going to choose, and therefore probably not something we can decide on right now. Would you be willing to take over the ownership of my document? I.e. feel free to delete an amend as you see fit? => https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/58787

• How to share the contributions to the option: to be honest Alberto’s proposal confused me a bit, and so I found it would be quicker for me to start from a blank page. Here again: feel free to delete and amend as you see fit => https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/58784

2 Likes

Hello @Lee , after having discussed with Team Finance and some further research into the topic, I’ve reworked the unit pricing proposal and wanted to invite you to share your thoughts :slight_smile: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/apps/onlyoffice/52720?filePath=%2FTeam%20Finance%2FEstimations%20and%20scenarios%2Funit%20pricing.docx

And here the link to the comparison with other appartment houses.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi @reef-finance ,
No news from the notary about being available to join us at tonight’s meeting. Which is perhaps ok as we have a very full agenda. I updated the agenda with Lie’s inputs, see it here

Hi @reef-finance
Here comes the minutes of tonight’s meeting here

1 Like

@RichardB,

Thanks a lot for that. I have an aweful lot on my plate these days, but I’ll try to look into it in detail in the course of next week.

1 Like

Hi @RichardB and @VickyVanEyck,

I am working on the agenda for the plenary of next Thursday.

Can you please send me a PM when the proposal on resp. “how to contribute to the purchase of the option” and “how to purchase to finance the multi-purpose room” is considered ready?

TIA!

hi @Lee, the point on how to finance the multi purpose room and investor profile is for the plenary on the 26th so I prioritised supporting on the statutes, which had a deadline today. For the points for the 26th I blocked time tomorrow to work on this. I hope that’s ok!

1 Like

Hi @VickyVanEyck,

The Team Finance meeting minutes mention 23/03 as the presentation date for the multi-purpose room, but no problem if there has been some confusion. Can you please let me know when you are ready?

@RichardB, I finished with the unit pricing proposal. Would it be ok for you to clean up the tracked changes, and also that I add it to the agenda?

Hi @Lee, sure that and thanks for reviewing!

1 Like

@Lee I was looking at the last page of both the minutes and agenda for the finance meeting where it says 26/03, that’s where the confusion comes from. Im working on it tonight.

1 Like

@Lee done! The only thing that I think is missing is the possibility of having the ASBL run and receive money for the common room rental.