Team Inclusion: getting started

I’m trying to connect… Zoom doesn’t seem to be working…

It works for us. Maybe if you reboot your computer?

Hello @reef-inclusion :slight_smile:
I have started a document in which to collect both co-housings doing inclusion as well as organisations we might want to sollicit.
@Lee do you think it would be worth contacting habitat et participation to ask whether they know of more (French speaking) co-housings with inclusive units?

2 Likes

Definitely!

@Mas, I asked the question in the Signal chat but maybe you didn’t see it. At some point you hinted that you preferred to prioritise Team Finance (which is fine). Would it please be possible to provide us with some clarity on whether you’d like to stay on Team Inclusion yes or no? Thanks a lot!

@Sophie_Beese: Do we have an agenda for next week’s meeting?

I got a little overwhelmed with other stuff, so I won’t manage to make much progress on the two-pager pitch that I promised to prepare.

If this would be the same for the others, maybe we can postpone the meeting until after 28/11, so we can invite all the new Reeflings in one go and put them up to speed about what we’re doing?

1 Like

Hi @Lee and the others from @reef-inclusion, of course, I didn’t think of the fact that the new Reeflings would be joining so shortly afterwards.

On the agenda, I pictured

1. Going through the list of organisations and cohousings doing inclusion and deciding how and in what order to contact them (no news from Habitat et Participation so far)
  2. Going through the pitch
  3. Looking at the checklist to purchase a site to see what team inclusion needs to do to make it happen
    (4. select a secretary?)

Here is a poll to select a new date (let me know if you prefer a different time):

• 29.11 7pm
  • 30.11 7pm
  • 1.12 7pm
  • 2.12 7pm
  • 7.12 7pm

0 voters

1 Like

Hello @reef-inclusion, looks like we have three dates that suit 4 people (I can’t see who voted what, still learning about the poll tool, if someone has not voted yet, please let me know). If you agree, I suggest we meet on the 7.12 to give exploring members a little bit more time to find their way to team inclusion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Sophie. I agree, but may be a bit late that day (no more than 15 minutes).

Just to be sure I got it right, @reef-inclusion : tonight’s meeting is cancelled, isn’t it?

I understood it that way as well.

1 Like

Yes, sorry, I should have been more explicit about that. I’ll put the 7.12 in the calendar - let’s make it 7.30 so that Celine can join more easily :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @reef-inclusion, I have created my first ever draft agenda for our meeting on Wednesday :slight_smile:
@Laurianne what do you think from a facilitator’s perspective?
@Lee Have you had time for the pitch or should we leave that for another meeting?
P.S.: If you can’t make it to the meeting, please put your name under “excused” in the agenda. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello everybody, thank you Sophie. Unfortunately I cannot be present at next meeting on 7/12. I hope days of meeting for team Inclusion will be mobile, as Wednesdays is the only evening where I have a fixed commitment. I’m really sorry to miss my first meeting, zut!

1 Like

Hello0 ! : )
It looks perfect for me !
See you on Wednesday, have a sweet night all !

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not always on Wednesdays, we usually do a poll (see a few posts up).

I didn’t yet, because I realised that I’m unsure about what it is that we want. So I have a couple of people in mind who I think could be potential investors, but when playing the scenario in my head, I realised that we also don’t quite know what it is that we can propose to them. So I would rather talk about that first during the meeting.

2 Likes

Thanks, Sophie.
I just added a few points to the list.

1 Like

I am trying to find the link to join the meeting, but no success. Help please.

Hey @Mas, picking up on Lie’s question as you weren’t at the team inclusion meeting tonight. Can you please clearly say (yes or no) whether you will be attending meetings from team inclusion in the future (and if the answer is yes and you can’t make it, put your name under “excused” in the agenda?). Thanks a lot!