Team Inclusion: getting started

I understood it that way as well.

1 Like

Yes, sorry, I should have been more explicit about that. I’ll put the 7.12 in the calendar - let’s make it 7.30 so that Celine can join more easily :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @reef-inclusion, I have created my first ever draft agenda for our meeting on Wednesday :slight_smile:
@Laurianne what do you think from a facilitator’s perspective?
@Lee Have you had time for the pitch or should we leave that for another meeting?
P.S.: If you can’t make it to the meeting, please put your name under “excused” in the agenda. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello everybody, thank you Sophie. Unfortunately I cannot be present at next meeting on 7/12. I hope days of meeting for team Inclusion will be mobile, as Wednesdays is the only evening where I have a fixed commitment. I’m really sorry to miss my first meeting, zut!

1 Like

Hello0 ! : )
It looks perfect for me !
See you on Wednesday, have a sweet night all !

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not always on Wednesdays, we usually do a poll (see a few posts up).

I didn’t yet, because I realised that I’m unsure about what it is that we want. So I have a couple of people in mind who I think could be potential investors, but when playing the scenario in my head, I realised that we also don’t quite know what it is that we can propose to them. So I would rather talk about that first during the meeting.

2 Likes

Thanks, Sophie.
I just added a few points to the list.

1 Like

I am trying to find the link to join the meeting, but no success. Help please.

Hey @Mas, picking up on Lie’s question as you weren’t at the team inclusion meeting tonight. Can you please clearly say (yes or no) whether you will be attending meetings from team inclusion in the future (and if the answer is yes and you can’t make it, put your name under “excused” in the agenda?). Thanks a lot!

Hello @reef-inclusion, one last message before the Christmas break: Let’s find a date for our next meeting at the beginning of January. The idea is to come up with a plan on what steps we need to take/questions we need to answer before we can talk to investors (to get ready to purchase a site by March 2023) and prepare for a meeting with a cross-team task force.
Team finance has already put quite some thought into this question: Creating an "investor profile" for The Reef - #12 by Lee
Here is the poll:

6th meeting
  • 3 January
  • 4 January
  • 5 January
  • 6 January
  • 8 January
  • 11 January
  • 12 January
  • 16 January
  • 17 January
0 voters

And now: Happy holidays :evergreen_tree: :clinking_glasses:

Hey @Lee and @Celine_D, I set the poll to end in 3 days time - when would you be available for a team inclusion meeting? Hope you had a nice Christmas :slight_smile:

Hey Sophie! I find it very hard to answer without timeslots, could you specify?

There is a poll just above :slight_smile:

Hi @Sophie_Beese,
Apologies for the late reply. I’m not available very often, so feel free to go ahead without me.
As for Céline’s comment, what I think she refers to is the absence of a specific time in the poll.
Cheers!

Yes, indeed, thanks @Lee . E.g. I might be available at 8 pm on a given day, although not at 6 pm…

Oh, sorry @Celine_D - let’s make it 8pm (as a general rule) then. Would the 5th or 8th of January work for you?

1 Like

Thank you everyone from @reef-inclusion, we have a date: the 5th of January :slight_smile:
Here is a draft agenda for the meeting, feel free to add to it and make changes.
I have shamelessly stolen a document that Lie prepared for the bilateral to get us going on what inclusion approach to present to the entire Reef and on gaining clarity about what to tell potential investors. Likewise, don’t hesitate to add to it!

2 Likes

Hello @reef-inclusion,

I have written a short note (“Inclusion in The Reef” - internal link) that aspires to summarize everything we have discussed so far. My hope is that this will help to set the scene for the meeting with the guys from Team Finance and Legal. Please feel free to make edits and/or insert comments as you see fit.

Who will be attending the meeting with Team Finance tomorrow? It would be great if there would be at least two people, cause I will be leaving the Team right after that meeting.

Thank you Lie, you’re a star!
As far as I am aware, I’m the only one from team inclusion signed up for tonight.

1 Like