TechBlick 01 - Abe [EN]

Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in your GPS.

At this at this moment, I don’t have any uncomfortable of the personal data and.

Electronics in general. Laptops, cell phones. Do you have there any concerns about privacy?

Uh, the device itself, I would say no, but so the, you know, app application software side. So I have a big actually. So I have experience a big problems for security or personal data.

And other general concerns about privacy and personal data in thinking about circular economy practice.

I don’t think so.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to, you.

No. Why? Um. The the security of personal data should be, uh. Should not should not, uh, left leave the, you know, other software based information. On. The material. Okay.

And the words recycling and reusing. Is that the same thing or is it different things recycling and reusing.

Recycling, reusing.

Is it the same or is it different?

So easy. A little bit different I think so recycle is to, you know, kind of more circular. So maybe formed something into the other type of form like, you know, plastic sweater make into the resin part. But the use is to, you know, you can see everywhere like you know, this, you can you can be the second owners. Also, you can go to the eBay and auction app. So then you can then you can reuse.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned. Five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Um, the short answer is. I think 5 oh 5. I’m very concerned. Why so? Because. So as long as as much as we use Something then the most of product waste. Somewhere. Yeah. So like yeah. You can see the plastic bottles like beach. So microplastic is still a big problem. So. But the plastics made from petrol. So we can still today’s ours. Today’s we we are using petrol plastics. It is still a waste into the environment is a big problem.

What if any actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability? What are you doing?

Okay, so now in terms of the my business. So I’m actually so I am I am planning and thinking about the, you know, more eco friendly material by using a chemistry.

Last question how much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment? What do you think?

So the education or coaching or teaching is kind of key. So because so the light knowledge and light education should lead people to the to be, you know, honest to be eco friendly. So teach the peoples should can make change. That’s my opinion. Thank you.