TechBlick 13 - Ilaria & Roberto [EN]

It’s a traditional car. Uh, thermic. Yeah.

And you?

Yes. Also. Also me. I have a diesel car. Yes.

That’s a traditional one. Yeah.

Yeah, but I think I also think that new, new cars from the last few years, also with the thermal motor engine, have less, very less emission compared to the cars from ten years ago.

what personal or professional experience have you had with electronics in cars you have used?

Uh, in general. In general, yeah, we do produce electronic for cars in our facility. So um, I have I normally use it. I normally see it.

So it’s familiar for you.

Yeah. I’m familiar.

And you.

Can you repeat?

Yes. What, uh, personal or professional experience have you had with electronics in cars you have used? Um.

Yeah, we, I drove electric cars for, um, work, work, job, travel or vacation. I suppose that it’s a way for in some cases and not in some other cases. Uh, but yes, maybe sometimes a hybrid technology is better for electric cars. In some other cases, yes.

Do you have any concerns about privacy and personal data stored in car electronics, for example in GPS?

No, no, because we we all. Have smartphones and you have GPS. And I think that the problem is not the car.

And also if the car or the GPS is reused to anybody else.

Um, no. For me it’s not a problem.

And also no general concerns about privacy in thinking about circular economy practice.

No.

You, Roberto?