TechBlick 19 - Mira [EN]

Reusing.

And reusing for something else. It is different. It is. It’s subtly different. Yes.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

In a city is extremely concerned. I love the countryside, so I’m concerned when I see a the erosion of the environment extremely concerned. Do I do something about it? I came here on an aeroplane. Did I need to come? No.

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

I try and be aware. I’m not sure I am as active as I ought to be. I don’t believe that recycling your rubbish really works. Um. And I’m conscious of the natural products I use. I don’t believe in organic produce. I think that’s a commercial nonsense, so I am conscious about it. Let’s leave it like. And I’m forever in an argument about it.

Last question, how much responsibility does each individual have, in your opinion, to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

eople are very selfish. They do it. They do what they want to do for their own benefits. And very rarely is it for the benefit of mankind.

Thank you very much. Thank you.

coded