TechBlick 27 - Serena [EN]

Why?

Because I don’t know enough about it to to have a judgment about it. So maybe it’s a neutral answer.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Yeah. It’s different yes. Of course. So. But it comes at the end at the same point that we try to be sustainable as possible. And recycling. Yeah. Reusing. I think it’s even better because then you don’t, don’t need to do anything. And recycling then is also costs electricity money, things to recycle.

So on a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned. Five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

a four.

why?

Yes, you see what’s happening with Ozone Lake and with the nature. The climate is changing. So we have a lot of warnings that we need to do something, and we need to change something for the future to, to. Keep it as best as it can. So I’m concerned about it. Yeah.

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

I try to educate my children. What, What is important Don’t buy too much stuff to minimize buying things. Replace things? Not that much anymore. Buy second hand clothes if possible. Use a bottle. A lot of times. Separate the waste. We do. Yeah, those kind of things. Yeah.

Last question. How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment? What do you think?

Of course, it’s important that we do this as an individual. But as you see all the big companies, they if they don’t change, then we can change as an individual. But it doesn’t help. So I think with a big influence, big large companies there, it starts now. It starts with ourselves. But we can’t do anything without them.

Okay. Thank you very much.

I did my best.