TechBlick 31 - Sven [EN]

And recycling and reusing is for you the same or is it different.

Well, it’s more or less similar. I mean if you recycle you should reuse it then, otherwise it makes no sense. So okay.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Well probably three.

Could you explain, please?

Yeah. I mean. We have a lot of people living on this earth, so there is a lot of, you know, eventually a lot of stuff being produced and being around, you know, so I think to to all our goodwill, we need to find a solution to recycle. Otherwise, you know, there will be a different story told.

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Well, as I mentioned, we are trying to buy stuff which is being produced and our region, we we look at high quality products and you know, we are luckily in a position that we can buy more expensive products. And that’s what we are looking to. That’s how we do it personally. And we recycle, of course, the bin, you know.

Okay, the last question how much responsibility does each individual have, in your opinion, to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

Well, I think everybody should be as, uh, as much aware as possible because we all lived here together. And it’s not only, yeah, the responsibility of one person, but every is everybody’s responsibility.

Okay. Thank you very much. Thank you.