TechBlick 32 - Tades [EN]

Uh, does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Oh, yes. Mostly because I think in reusing, it’s the things that’s being reused as, as a whole. Mostly recycling is decomposing into the materials and using them into production.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

I would say 3 or 4. Oh, I think it’s important. It’s not much affecting me in day to day life, so I wouldn’t say that it’s five but three about now and four thinking about the future.

Uh, what, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

I’m trying to use things longer. So less consumption. Uh, trying to recycle. So I think those are the. Most of things. Also some of the choices in purchases. That also comes into consideration about the things that are more sustainable. Packaging is more sustainable. Well last components can be used or less additional components.

Last question. What do you think? How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

I think we have a lot of responsibility. However, I don’t think that can be put majorly on personal choices because as as individuals, we are very short sighted in in making decisions. So I think we need more direction guiding and sometimes ruling from more governmental authorities.

Okay. Thank you. Tades.