The pedagogy of development

Another kind of teacher, and another kind of pedagogy for the development in the 21st Century. A teacher over cultural divisions, over social divisions, over economical divisions, over whatever divisions. Why it matters, and what teacher has to do with the development in Global South. Why is it then a problem that we know so much about Global South?

Duration: 1.5 hour

Optimal number of participants: 20

Date: 2016-02-26 10:00:00 - 2016-02-26 11:30:00, Europe/Brussels Time.

Logistics

Hi @Natalia_Skoczylas, since Piotr is not here on edgeryders (hopefully will be soon>) I wanted to ask you to see if he needs any specific logistics for his workshops and let us know here.

Also, we’re running the last mile and a bit of social media love would be welcome for this workshop and “Building a damn dam” on Sat, but we need your help and potentially more information. After all this needs 20 participants. Counting fully on walk ins?

Hello Noemi,

I would like to participate in this workshop, although it also coincides with the groupwork of the Collaborative inclusion… But I will choose this one.  I noticed that it is not possible to subscribe to a workshop anymore, the list of attendees is fixed.  Is that correct?  I can’t figure out the button to push to put my name on the list.

Thank you.

Annick

Great!

No worries, there is no closure of lists of attending. What happens is that we have just installed a new version of Drupal - the tech on which this website runs - and there are still issues to be fixed, like the fact that you should see a blue “Attend” button on this page. Sorry about that, just come :slight_smile:

@Noemi yeah I guess we need to count on walk-ins-, because I won’t have time to promote the event in Brussels, as I only arrive tomorrow. But as we have so many people coming this year, it should be fine I guess.

I just updated the page with what Piotr needs. If anything else comes, will let you know

see you soon!

Attending

I will be taking notes on this session.

See you Friday…

Journalist-on-site :wink: