Օժանդակություն բուհերում ուսանելու համար և ստանալու բարձրագույն մրցունակ կրթություն: Ապահովել համապատասխան ենթակառուցվածքներով :

Available in: :hy: Armenian

##:hy: Armenian version

Ես՝ որպես Հայաստանի ուսանողական ազգային ասոցիացիայի անդամ, գտնում եմ , որ կրթությունը հասարակական բարիք է և դրանից օգտվելու իրավունք ունի ամեն ոք: Այդ նպատակով ցանկանում եմ իրականացնել մի ակցիա վարձավճարների թանկացման դեմ և բակալավրի, և մագիստրոսական ուսուցման: Սա մի պատճառ է, որի հետևանքով ՀՀ-ում շատերը այժմ չեն ստանում բարձրագույն կրթություն: Վերջին երկու տարում կա վարջավճարների անհիմն բարձրացման միտում, սակայն դրա հետ մեկտեղ կրթության որակն էլ չի բարելավվում և ավարտելուց հետո չունենալով պրակտիկ գիտելիքներ ՝ ուսանողը փաստի առաջ է կանգնում:

Գիտակցելով, որ բարձրագույն կրթությունը երկրի կայուն զարգացման գրավական է՝ առաջարկում եմ իրականացնել ծրագիր, որը բաղկացած կլինի մի քանի մասից, նախ մշակել մի հայեցակարգային փաստաթուղթ և ներկայացնել ԿԳՆ՝ կատարելու համար փոփոխությւոններ և հիմնականում լծակներ կիրառելու և իջեցնելու վարձավճարները ԲՈՒՀ-երում: Հետո միջոցներ ձեռնարկել ուսանողների համար ուսանողական տոմսերով զեղչով հասարակական տրանսպորտից օգտվելու, ինչպես նաև ապահովել բարվոք հանրակացարանային պայմաններ՝ իջենելով սակագները:

Այս ծրագիրը կարելի է զարգանել և , կարծում եմ՝ դրա իրագործումը իրատեսական է և կարող է տալ անկալի արդյունք:

Education as a public good

Hi Ani, welcome to Edgeryders!

So sorry I don’t speak or write Armenian, but Google translate didn’t do such a poor job this time translating to me your text. Thanks for the contribution, you sound very ambitious… have you taken any steps so far or is it a proposal you are making on the spot?

I’m checking the web and suprised to see two thirds of universities in Armenia are private (42 vs 26 state financed)… How much is the tuition?

thank you))

Heloo, thank ypu fore question, i dont speak will english by this raison i whrot in armenian.   This kind of issues are dealt by national students assosation of Armenia and about tituons it s on the average 1200$ but some faculties it can be 1500$

Armenian is fine!

No worries, feel free to write in your language and we’ll use google translate.

Plus there’s already lots of Armenians on edgeryders already, like @Vahagn, @Enli who’ll gladly step in to help.

If you want to share links to your projects feel free to share them.

Yes I am happy to help out if the google translate is not enough in some cases, or in general, whenever i manage to have a free moment and internet connection at the same time. Sometimes it works, like today:) Now the same in Armenian:)

Այո, ուրախ կլինեմ օգնել թարգմանության հարցում եթե գուգլ թարգմանիչը որոշ դեպքերում բավարար չլինի, ու առհասարակ, երբ միաժամանակ ազատ պահ ու ինտերնետ ունենամ, ինչպես այսօր, ուրախ կլինեմ օգնել:

thank you @Vahagn

))

hello @Ani and welcome :slight_smile:

education is indeed a hot topic there are lots of old and new discussions about education and learning on the platform .

what’s interesting is that some of the participants in the workshop in Cairo imagined a future of NO PRIVATE EDUCATION in Egypt , and reading the translation I think u have another chapter in this story :slight_smile:

can u say more about ur proposal for solving the issue in Armenia . ( in Armenian of course , google is doing a good job :slight_smile: )