The goal is to create something similar to the Biofabrication forum but with a different topic.
The forum will be the directory for all the content of the project, the main use of the platform will be:
- develop the design and production of 4 urban games remotely (posts / discussions)
- share content from the live-workshops and live events that we will host during the project (videos embed / posts)
- invite external contributor to share their practice (posts)
- organize the final events (posts / discussions)
- host internal communication between the partners of the project (private group)
So in term of development we come under the Federated Discourse site as presented here (chapter 1).
What is now needed from @matthias in order to start the work is:
- the domain or subdomain where the software should be deployed
- who manages that domain (I’ll need to tell them how to configure it)
- who should get admin roles (allows to block spam users etc., also to make changes to the look & feel, though it’s safer to leave that to us)
- any look & feel specs you have … the important part is to start from a default Discourse theme, while supplying a logo, color scheme etc. to change that
- initial category structure