Tuesdays at 16:30 CET: Weekly team call where we collaboratively select and curate content for effective communication

Would be kinda hard for me to make it today. Do you need me a lot or is it ok if I am back from the next one?

You need to update the team i guess, about what is happening in Germany/big on the national newsstream this week. Also links to conversations or posts, including your own. Maybe as acomment here?

Iā€™m here and ready to go

So, we should have our content curation call in 45 minutes - @nadia were talking last week and we think we should/could bring it down to once a month. I am available for a call today, but let me know if you all want to proceed or if we should schedule for in a few weeks @noemi @johncoate @hugi @MariaEuler @Jirka_Kocian @natalia_skoczylas @Richard @anon82932460 and others

1 Like

I can go either way depending on whatā€™s needed.

I am here, so let me know if it s happening, otherwise, anything you need, we can talk through on the platform.

I wonā€™t be able to make it this week. Iā€™m on a train coming back from Oxford. R

Same here, canā€™t make it, but have sent things and following the reporting on whats coming out of the social media choice contentā€¦ Thats what interests me the most.

+1 for 1 call a month.

3 Likes

Looks like we can pass on today. Is Nadia still at the EC meeting?

2 Likes

ok, will be in touch to plan next meeting - and yes, do add to the spreadsheet, @anon82932460 uses it to source stories for social :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, so sorry! We got hijacked in the mother of all meetings. Im available from tomorrow on whenever

1 Like

Dear all. Sorry. Having technical issues. Zoom says my ā€˜host is in another meetingā€™. Is our meeting under way?

Dear all. On an interview panel all day, so will have to miss todayā€™s meeting. Sorry.

1 Like

Sorry that I did not answer, but I was out with a 3 day migraine. Tuesday somehow vanished.