The unMonastery has arrived, but we haven’t met the first unMonasterians yet!
This is why we decided to set up a Twitterstorm in order to raise people’s attention on what is happening in Matera now that the unMonastery has hit its first week of reality check: we want to know all about it!
This will also be the occasion to remind everyone who stumbles upon our cloud of Tweets that the unMonastery has been shortlisted for an Italian competition on innovation, and we need your votes to make it to the final selection!
We think Twitterstorm is the best tool to do so, only if we manage to raise the community’s interest, leverage on its strength and use this occasion to interact directly online.
The whole thing has been set up thanks to the generosity of the Italian webteam in Matera: Tweets concerning the unMonastery and the vote will be in Italian, but we will interact directly with the unMonasterians in English: let’s see how our first bilingual Twitterstorm works out!
When and how?
This Monday 10 of February at 11:00 CET tune in on @unMonastery and @Matera2019 and tweet with #unMon and #portaMateranel2019
The unMonasterians on Twitter (not all of them have arrived yet):
- Ben Vickers: @benvickers_
- Bembo Davies: @BemboDavies
- Elf Pavlick: @elfpavlik
- David Bovil: @fortyfoxes
- Dorotea Mar: @adora___
- Rita Orlando: @rita_orlando
- Lois: @JustLoveLois
- Cristiano Siri: @cristianosiri
How can you be part of it?
- you can join by tuning in on @unMonastery! The more people we are, the more fun it will be!
- you can already vote for the unMonastery: the project has been shortlisted for an Italian competition on innovation (instructables in English here)
- promote the event on your social networks by dispatching the Facebook and Twitter covers (in Italian and English) done by [Marilena] and [pacheca]
See you on Monday!
Date: 2014-02-10 11:00:00 - 2014-02-10 12:00:00, Europe/London Time.