Hi All! Just a quick reminder about the Twitterstorm this Monday, we would love you all to participate in it! The more people, the more effective AND the more fun ;). So, what is a twitterstorm? How can you contribute to the storm?
- Tweet about initiatives you know, like or run in Georgia, Armenia, Egypt & get them global exposure
- Ask questions directly to the protagonists of initiatives we know already and will showcase connect with each other across countries
- join the community of \#futurespotters
- register for the June event
See it as an opportunity to get an overview of what #futurespotters is about and how anyone can get involved at this stage.
In other words: a twitterstorm to introduce and connect individuals who are building the future in Georgia, Armenia and in Egypt: skilled engineers, journalists, social and development workers, designers, eco farmers, environmental activists, collaborative consumption entrepreneurs, urban researchers, human rights activists, open source, open data enthusiasts and many more. We think of it this way: the more we share individual experiences, the better our chances to build support around change-makers work in local communities and internationally.
The twitterstorm will take place on Monday, May 12th at 11 AM Central European Time. Dozens of individuals across the globe will come online at the same time and tweet #futurespotters in sync for one hour.
Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, why should you?
- you can catch up on groundbreaking work happening at the edges
- you can give a shout out to projects you care about in the Caucasus and Egypt region
- you are part of a global network and support Edgeryders as we march to spot the future.
Spotlight: We will also take Monday’s twitterstorm opportunity to release an open call for participation at the international gathering of the newly formed Futurespotters community - in Tbilisi, Georgia on the 25th-28th of June 2014. Save the date!
Please join! @ericnbarrett, @HeatherY, @Boris, @Ninutsa Nanitashvili, @email@example.com, @Cristina_Maza, @Mark_Elva, @taylorbraundorrell, @Elene Margvelashvili! And please share this with as many people possible ;)! Thanks!
! And please