unMonastery sessions: help!

yes, I can help :slight_smile:

and of course I can create a Video about my project at #unMon :slight_smile:

I can help with Social Outreach as well,

and Social Media

what is the timeline for this ? … do we have to hurry up … ?

Of course

Yes, I would be happy to—should be fun! Also, I can help with film editing & design as needed.

I likely won’t be in Matera until after the first week of February but will draft some communication ideas before then. My initial thought is: do we want to produce separate videos for all of the projects? If so, should we link them visually just by graphic design materials? If not, maybe we could organize complementary projects into segments of one video? Could build some energy, and save more focused videos for particular aspects and highlights of projects as they develop, as a sort of educational series. Not sure which would be more helpful for voting purposes but wanted to put that question out there.

Yes! I am happy to make a video

I will send as soon as possible. Any thoughts on the ideal length?

I can help with editing.  I wont be in Matera until March 5 but could do it remotely .

Aw it’s so great to hear this!

Do you think a Community Call would be easier to get us all in line or is it better to go on in writing?

A call would be helpful maybe :slight_smile:

A call would be helpful, but we can keep everyone updated here as well, so maybe both ways are good.

Great!

So lemme know if you prefer mornings or nights, and pick a couple of days in the week so everyone can tune in and then we’re up for the call. Goody!

community call: che fare

Any dates for the next community calls?

In Matera now!

[Marilena], the unMonastery goes live tomorrow.

I guess from now on community calls will be run by Matera… [Ben] can probably answer this one best.

:slight_smile:

Ok. Let me know!

I am near Matera in the next times, so I can also join there directly!

Sunday

Hello [Marilena] [Dorotea]!

I was thinking of using this Sunday Community Call to speak about the strategy and share the outcomes of discussions with Rita, Raffaella & co. in Matera. I’m just waiting for the unMonasterians to say ok and decide the time (potentially late in the morning!). Would that be okay for you?

ok

For me it’s ok.

ok :slight_smile:

ok for me :slight_smile:

I will join the call anyway as I’m supposed to be at unMon sometime soon :slight_smile:

ok :slight_smile:

ok for me :slight_smile:

I will join the call anyway as I’m supposed to be at unMon sometime soon :slight_smile:

presente!

@ilariadauria of course I’m in. I don’t agree on local dialect (many people from Matera would not understand a word!) but this is not the main point. I do insist on schools and University involvement (already shared with Rossella and Emmanuele Curti, they agree).

I can help with graphics and translations, if needed. Local TV can be a really useful tool to reach Materani, as you know!

Hey @kei I like your idea of educational series!

kisses to all!

Instructables and yes!

Yes, I can give a hand!

But I’m limited by the time I can offer at this time, let’s say only something like 6 hours a week… glad to see other graphic design hands are already here!

Ok, I made Instructables on a pdf file you can find and download here.

Tell me if you think it works.

Any improvement you feel it’s needed please say.

About the date 13th MArch? it is the second Che Fare deadline, right?

@ilariadauria, Is there any graphic stuff, like a photomontage, that you can already realize as being needed?

pacheca! I missed this post,

[pacheca]! I missed this post, I am so sorry! Because of this post I thought [Rita O] had done the instructables in English! Thank you so much!

We actually moved the workspace here so things can go quicker. On Sunday (either at 11:00 either at 12:00) there will be a Community Call also on the Che Fare application, if you want to join. For the moment I will write a simple post to share what we came up with with the girls from the Comitato!

Sorry again for not giving you feedback :slight_smile:

No problem

Dear @ilariadauria, Ok, no problem!

Still here if I can help somehow.

Talked with @marilena and sent her the image I’ve made for the first phase.

We’ll keep in touch.

(Now it’s my turn to say that I’m sorry for the late response)

Big hug,
Rita

Platforms

No worries [pacheca]: risks and potentials of online collaboration is prolonged time for response! 

I guess we’ll need presence next Monday 10th of Februardy at 11:00 a.m. for the Twitterstorm :-) 

Keep you posted!

videos

I am also happy to explain my project. I will be in Matera from 1 February.

Migration!

Hello everybody! Just to tell you that the new workspace for the Che Fare application is here!

Please join the discussion, and help us catch up with the other projects (which have more than 5000 votes!) in a creative way :slight_smile: