Want to play the Road to Civilization Game in Brussels?

Yes!

Alright! Done and done. From what Noemi said, I understood it’s ok to do it in the Edgeryders HQ?

If so, how many people can join in at max?

Shall we say 17:30 meet, 18h we start to play?

Abrazosss

It depends on the ideal seating arrangement, but from what I read in the document in Setup we could have two tables set up for 2 parallel games - so max 6 players each.

The two tables can be one in each of our lofts or we could also fit both in the same loft, for more action and noise :)) Would that work? how many games would you see being played that evening?

1 Like

Here some photos:

The office desk

The living room table is also convertable into a desk

@kiravde so 21st with this configuration? Does it work? Locking it in?

Let me know what we’d need to do next… I’m not sure how private/ public you see the event, but I would put out a call out in the open for at least a number of spots. We’d need to hurry tho :smiley:

Yes! Locking it in. About the table setting: I think it would work best if we all play together (so no parallel sessions, just one big one). How many people can fit then?

You invite your friends and I invite mine? :slight_smile:

I would say about 10-12 people.
But the game instructions say it’s max 6. Well anyway, you should know best.

We’ll see who’s in town then, should know in a week’s time. So we start from 5 already (Stef, you, me, Alberto, Winnie).

Cool! We can team up if we’re more than 6 and play in 6x2. @ireinga is in as well.

2 Likes

Hi guys!

I’ve been inviting friends and non-surprisingly, many people appear busy already on Friday.
Might I encourage everyone to invite more people? :slight_smile:

Fabrizio (Sestini) might join, but likely will be occupied with a dinner occasion.

@ireinga, does anyone from your faculty/flat mates want to join?

Anybody have a banker friend they can invite? I would love to play with someone who works in finances.

Monday cheeeeers

1 Like

I’m checking with few colleagues / friends. How many people are still allowed?

plenty, as those I invited also cant make it. i think we are 6 at this point, so another 6 can do. looking forward to see you I. !

Two more people confirmed :slight_smile:

Noemi could you send the calendar invite to Stephanie.s.hermant@gmail.com and rubis.de.smet@gmail.com?

1 Like

great! done.

Shall we make it a potluck?

Everyone brings something that reminds them of the days that will now get longer?

@ireinga @winnieponcelet @alberto?

2 Likes

Good :slight_smile: We have pumpkin and kefir

Can you send the calendar invite to stef@happonomy.org too? That way Stef knows where to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, and can I ask you to remove people’s email addresses from this public thread? :slight_smile: see you in a bit!