Wanted! Graphic design for totem, postcards, flyers etc in Tbilisi

At our past community events we had some really cool graphics designed by @Caroline Paulick-Thiel, @pacheca and others…

For the upcoming event in Tbilisi, we already have a Futurespotters repository of visual elements we used for workshops last month in Yerevan, Cairo, Tbilisi, so the only thing needed would be to remix them into clean, friendly and larger files that we could print and spread across town… what do you guys think?

1 Like

a quick temp flyer

just  a quick temporary flyer , tell me what do u think and what is needed to be written on the flyers … I can work on a final one this Wednesday .

2 Likes

Looking good!

Many thanks for jumping in, it will need to contain the venue - so by tomorrow hopefully we’ll have news and I’ll get back to you on that.

Not sure what the original resolution of this photo is, but we might need a better one - event this is probably better.

Digital posters displaying Tbilisi could work, but to print them onsite is probably less appealing for Georgians :slight_smile:

let me think about it, I have no skills in design whatsoever, if anyone has other ideas feel free to pitch in!

agree

for onsite flyers yeah a picture for Tbilisi isn’t appealing , just imagined it the other way around . :slight_smile:

also graphic isn’t my thing but I can help or work on it - if there is no other volunteer :slight_smile: - the coming days when we have  a confirmation for the 1st day venue and more concrete agenda