We have found a place to meet and spend time together on the 25th of March.
The meeting will take place just outside Leuven in Hevelee.
- Easy to reach by car or public transport
- Reasonable price
- Next to a big park
- Historic farmhouse
- Good facilities
- Walking distance from Leuven
The place we have reserved for 15 people is: Hotels :: The Lodge Group - Hotels, Brasseries and Party Halls
The meeting room: https://www.kruul.be/
The approximate price is:
- Sleeping one adult 80 euros a night.
- Meeting on Sunday would be 400 euros (divided by attendants)
- catering is possible
We still need to finalise some detail about kids staying. And we will come back to you on that.
Questions we need answered:
- How many people can confirm they want to sleep over?
- How many children and which ages are included?
- Would these children need a separate bed?
Obviously this is a large booking with a corresponding price. We need your confirmation by Tuesday 28th.