Welcome to April-May 2024 Exploring Members!

Hello @reef-exploring,

I just want to extend a quick word of welcome to you all. With the possible purchase of JET-14 in the air, we are a bit out of our usual routines. These are exciting times, but also quite intense ones. There’s a lot things we need to check out, and on top of that there are all the emotions that come with an important life decision of financially committing to build a cohousing.

As a result, much to our regret, we find that we have much less time and energy to give you than what we would like to give you. I am hopefull that in two weeks from now most of this hectic situation will be behind us. Should the purchase go through, we’ll also try to bring you more clarity about the implications on our membership process shortly after that.

In the meantime I want to say that we do want to do everything that we reasonably can to make you feel welcome and offer you the opportunity to get to know us better. Here are a couple of things:

• Next gatherings:

• Please let us know if there is anything that you need right now, either in this thread, or by asking your buddy.

• If you’d need a couple of extra days to make your decision about associate membership, please feel free to let us know.

• If you’d already be ready to jump, please feel welcome to already send your membership application. You are also very welcome to already let us know which teams you would like to join. There’s a link to the documents to be filled in in the checklist.

4 Likes

Hi Lee,
Is it still ok for me to come and visit the site today at 6pm ? Because, it is not this list, I want to be sure ?

Hi @SophieC,

You are very welcome to join for the visit tonight.

Cheers!