What am I doing this week (29.07-03.08)

-To keep everyone in the loop, here’s what has my attention this week (29.07-03.08). Feel free to comment

Web-work

• Participate in finishing works for Wellbeing landing page
  • Going through the platform and proposing updates (checking the older ones proposed) on how to boost participation of members

Digital strategy- work

• Gather information about the target audience (from ideas given by members), and creating psychographics and demographics of that audience.
  • Work together with @inge, @noemi and others on lining up upcoming events, creating a strategy for each event and create a post strategy for them.
  • Work together with @inge on re-adjusting the content marketing strategy so we’re more interesting and approachable to different types of people that we want to get.
  • Explore which additional platforms we should use to spread out our message (Medium, Instagram, podcast) and load material on them if we already have it (for podcasts we do)

Content-creation

I’ve gathered a few CVs and portfolios of graphic designers which will be shared with the outreach team which can help out in creating graphics/GIFs for digital channels.

Provide side-by-side report for social media and Google analytics at the end of the week. Note, we’re finishing landing pages for wellbeing, so numbers won’t be big YET.

Deliverables will be added at the end of the week

2 Likes