When are you guys arriving in Hamburg?

update

Sorry I’m reading now… I’m on my room (not the EdgeRyders’ one, I’ve booked later) so I think that if not claimed there’s a bed in the ER room.

bed offer

hey I am arriving tomorrow afternoon and am still bed-less - is the bed offer still available??

would be great! (marie here btw)

for context

[this is my partner marie, who I believe at least Dorota and Nadia will know. I’d be overjoyed if she could take the bed, and I’ll stick with my other hostel place. Or she goes to my hostel and I come to you, or any other solution that gives everyone a place to sleep]

sure :slight_smile:

hi Marie :slight_smile: welcome !

sure I think both solutions should work,

considering that it’s mostly a female room, Marie might fit in better :slight_smile:

but I think any option should work fine

I hope you enjoy your stay and the congress !

Bed offer

Hey,would be great if it would work out! I am arriving at 3h30 tomorrow(28th). So if this works out it would be great if you could confirm :slight_smile: many thanx in advance

Confirmed

Path of least resistance:

1. @msanti stays where he is.
  2. @danohu also stays where he is.
  3. @lucien moves on in with us. 

Instructions for checking in (tell the person at check in you are replacing Dorotea).

great thanks :slight_smile:

Hi!!

So cool you’re coming. Looking forward to catch up!

:slight_smile:

… and welcome!

@lucien smiley

thanks a lot! :slight_smile: happy to join you!

ticket

@Dorotea Sorry you are ill.

@ghandiano & me still looking for full event tix.

We’ve got day tickets today but perhaps we could share your ticket until you get here?

Get well & see you soon

tickets support …

… yes the ticket situation is always challenging at the congress …

I’ve heard that also Maxime’s friend got ill and did not come, but she has sold her ticket already…

I was going to get one from someone at the venue, but I said that as I’m not arriving the first day he can offer it to someone else who needs it, but I mentioned I know of others who are still looking, so he might still get back to me. I’ll let you know about it when/if it’s still available…

Also another friend mentioned he has a ticket to sell, when I hear from him I’ll let you know too.

Good you managed to get in with the day pass… Let me know how is the situation, I’ve heard that for now even the day passes are gone for today … 

But I assume that there might still be some people returning/selling their tickets at the venue so you might try to be checking it once in a while …

another ticket

there is another person who has an extra ticket if someone still needs it. I can share his number privately.

hope it helps :slight_smile:

ping

ping

@kate_g and @gandhiano

Yes, tickets please :slight_smile:

we both still only have tickets for today, so yes, that’s welcome :slight_smile:

ok :slight_smile:

I’ll give you the phone number in a private message, what’s the best way to do it ? twitter ?

server error

when I enter your profile I get server error so can’t easily find ways to send you private message with the number …

btw

did everyone else get their tickets and got in already ? :slight_smile: If not let me know and I’ll try to help.

1 Like

Day Tickets sold out today at 8am

Hi, @dorotea if you do have any leads for tickets that would be great. Been at conference centre today for tickets but sold out - perhaps did @ghandiano manage to get your spare? I’ll talk to him too :slight_smile: