Set up an assembly at CCC

I was at last year’s C3 and I remember the NoisySquare being not as exciting as it seems to be. A lot of people pass by it because it’s in a prominent location but it is (was) also in a small area so people tended to pass through instead of stay. I spent a lot of time in the lower level which was where the majority of assemblies are located and certainly where the most raw human energy was found so my recommendation is against a NoisySquare sub-assembly.

I’m also a bit biased because @igel and I are already participating in fc-slash-eight assembly (it’s about software I wrote, I can’t escape it), it’s registered for 10 people and it would be nice if we can ask them to put our tables next to one another. WDYT?

see you there :slight_smile:

i just got a ticket via Friends Program, looking forward to see you all in Hamburg!

@mstn@Kei, @Ben do you also join 31C3?

there is one bed left, do you need it?

See above…

yes please!

could you please check with them if no one will bug me about state ID? people in this hostel in Matera had issue with me not using it, and i remember facing similar problem a year ago in Bolzano :frowning:

ok ill check and get back to you

examples of non technical talks

Since we may want to bring to the table some topics not necessarily focusing on technology, i would like to share 3 examples of such presentations. + Hacker ethic - Wikipedia

cut & paste mischedule… what’d I miss?

I don’t know why Google returned an incorrect time… 11:00 CET is 5:00 EST, not 17:00 EST. Needless to say, I didn’t get to the Hangout.

Assembly up

Hi @igel, apparently the guys worked on the application and there’s an assembly wiki up (see the comments).

https://edgeryders.eu/en/agora/wiki-setting-up-the-edgeryders-assembly-at-31c3

@elf_Pavlik thank you for sharing the videos, you made my day <3

ping Marc

Hey @Marc, would you like to join us in Hamburg? I think people participating in congress would find interest in your work on Solar Tracker, Arduino, aquaponics etc.

Closing

Apparently @cjd has completed this task.

https://edgeryders.eu/en/agora/wiki-setting-up-the-edgeryders-assembly-at-31c3