4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 19CYX

Your meaning.

Yeah, it’s true. It’s not exactly the same. Yeah.

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know reusing your electronic car equipment?

Yes. Because our car electric commitment is very basic, so there is nothing a new person can do with it except for use it for what It’s purpose. So no. No problems.

Well, what is your ideal car like? Describe it if you can get a one what you want.

Well, I would. I would like an electric car and electronic how you call it to electric car.

Electric car.

With 4x4. Yeah, electric 4x4. Like this one. So something like this with an electric and something like that.

Like that.

On water.

Wow. Yeah.

That’s right. Yeah.

It’s an electric 4x4. Yeah, I know. The Land Rover Defender has one, but it’s very, very expensive. So that’s out of a league. That would be the future. Yeah.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. The question how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution? Why?

5 If we do not act now, our children probably won’t have a liveable future.

Your meaning?

Four, four. Because I think we in in the Netherlands we do a lot about it, but we also have to in the States, in Africa, that kind of countries, China.

Russia, too. Big countries are big polluters. So yeah, worldwide that’s that’s a problem. Yeah.

What, if any, steps to your take in your life to promote sustainability?

In the Netherlands, we separate our garbage so it can be reused or properly disposed of in our home. We have a lot of solar panels, so we try to live as much as from the sun’s power instead of gas. A few things.