A holistic, integral, evolutionary, self-directed and self-integrated community (civilization).
To continuously and consciously evolve toward our highest potential through resilient adaptation to experiential existence.
To collaboratively design, develop, and implement the blueprint for an intentional need-fulfillment community where purposefully driven individuals are fulfilled in their development toward their highest potential state of human experience for themselves and all others.
First Steps and Key Features
As a first step we are going to establish a “Training and Research Network” - primarily for tertiary education | higher education - to enable educators to understand and facilitate the train of thought of an integral, holistic, evolutionary, self-directed, self-integrated and self-civilization and are looking for places to establish training and cultural exchange centers. With tis comes an network of self organizing solidly co-habitational care Nuklei.
As we have to exist within a framework of formal-operational rules (orange), at best early vision-logic (green), we have to establish a set of “organizational-bodies” to support the idea in the best way possible.
The key features have to be adapted as part of part of a living organisation! To date, our core themes are:
- New Learning
- Creating Creative Learning (Spaces)
- integral News Communication
- Socio-Economic Development
- New socio-economic systems that focus on resource availability;
- experience an reserch a new way of care for each other including health care and social security aspects;
- develoopment of strategies for mental health and healty living environments;
- Integral Leadership, integral management systems
- living- and holonic organizations, Assessment, creating “Selforganizing Open Hierarchical Order” Systems, (olocracy)
- centre attention on the evolution of human values and consciousness as the crucial factors in changing course — from a race towards degradation, polarization and disaster to a rethinking of values and priorities so as to navigate today's transformation in the direction of humanism, ethics and global sustainability" Ervin Laszlo
- Sustainable Engineering and Application
- Application of sustainable energy production;
- High-Tech in ecological production processes.
The design for the community is not yet sufficiently complete to plan its implementation. However, we presently have a ‘scope of work’, and we are in the process of converting it into a comprehensive project plan.
- Who am I really?
- Why am I here?
- Who or what gives me meaning and footing?
- What is my inherent value?
- Where do I want to go?