A Social Media "Special Ops" Mission

Turns out our 7 day Facebook campaign which targeted users from Armenia who are interested in social innovation and tech yielded 518 new likes!!

Unless we communicate further with them, unfortunately this might turn into another meaningless Facebook like in the long history of meaningless likes. We would love to email them all about Spot the Future conference in Tbilisi, but FB doesn’t make it that easy. Our only option is to either find them on Twitter and message them, or send them a direct message on Facebook. Both networks have a way to trip up people who try to distribute one message to a large number of people in a short period of time.

This is why we need around 40 Edgeryders users to help out today by pledging to contact 10 of our Armenian likers each with a short message you can copy and paste over a span of 3 days or ASAP.  Please email me if you are available to do this. saidkassem at |gmail

This is the message in English, but we’ll send out the Armenian version:

[Are you committed to helping your community thrive? Then you belong with us Futurespotters. Tell us: what drives you crazy about life in Armenia and what are you doing about it? Our team will get back to you on 16th of June at the latest with an invitation. Good luck!]

• Եթե դուք օգնում եք , որ հասարակությունը, որտեղ ապրում եք զարգանա,

• Եթե դուք երբեմն կարող եք սկսել ռիսկային խնդիրներ լուծել  շատ փոքր օժանդակությամբ,

• Եթե դուք նոր ռեսուսների և կառավարության օժանդակության կարիքը ունեք,

Ապա այս ծրագիրը հենց ձեզ համար է:

1. Գրանցվեք Edgeryders –ում:

2. Կիսվեք ձեր պատմությամբ և դարձեք հնարավոր մասնակից մեր միջազգային միջոցառմանը, որը տեղի կունենա Թբիլիսիում հունիսի 24-26-ը (առանց ծախս կատարելու):

Մեր թիմը կկապվի ձեզ հետ մինչև հունիսի 16-ը, որպեսզի հրավիրի մասնակիցներին:

Մենք ենք նախանշում մեր ապագան:

https://edgeryders.eu/hy/24-26

I Pledge.

on it tonight.

Count me in!

Sure, I’d do it yesterday if i could :slight_smile:

Ok, noted. Just confirm here as Nadia and Noemi did and I will email you later with 10 Armenian Facebook profile URLs to ensure that the work is neatly divided up. If I don’t have your email already, then I’ll need you to email me.

just sent an email

I am in , replied to ur mail

I am in touch with Said already by email, waiting for him to send the list of candidates to write to.