Agenda, Consortium meeting 13-15 March, CERN, Geneva

Arrival time Mon – what about lodging ???

Arrival at Geneva airport at 9:40am. We (I’ll be with Jason, Luce cannot make it).

I am worried we won’t book rooms on time. I need time to arrrange bookings because of admin delays at LaBRI, when can we expect to have confirmation about getting a room at CERN.

@markomanka Let’s not wait until next week, I’ll be travelling all week, won’t be easy to organize things remotely.

Thanks

Invitation

What do I need to at CERNs:s hostel? Or is it of limits for us this time?

Not off limits as far as I know

@lakomaa we are waiting to be assigned a guarantor who will guide us. See this comment above.

Agenda looks great

I love the idea of doing user testing---- since I did the coding, it is hard for me to know whether the connections make sense to me because I did the coding, or because they make sense as a story without having read the stories on the platform thoroughly. Definitely good to check, especially since I am closing in on the last stretch of the first pass and looking forward to refinining the codes upon a second pass.

I can definitely speak to how the graph would help with ethnographic analysis, and would enjoy discussing that with others as well.

1 Like

NB Added the practical directions to CERN

Guys check the updated wiki for the address and directions, I got them from Marco.

Hopefully he will let us know of any required procedures and last minute information that are missing.

If not, see you there Monday at 15:00!

1 Like