ASBL photos and mini-bios for the website

Hi @alberto , thank for reminding me (again) to do that.
Picture is in the portait folder !
Mini bio : An urbanism nerd who also loves dancing and gardening.
Sometimes does both at the same time.

2 Likes

Mini bio of Quentin : Data science wizzard, doing sport like he breathes. Always up for a good belgian beer… after sport course !
Picture : in the portrait folder

2 Likes

Hi all and @alberto ,

I’ll still have to find the portrait folder, but what to tell about me: sportive guy (running, cycling, dancing) working in the world of “employment” (let’s say: Actiris)

Is that enough? :wink:

Hi @Lieven , yes, it’s enough. The portraits folder is indeed hidden under “Communications => Website assets”, but the search bar in Nextcloud can help. Here’s a direct link: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/1518.

forever curious; like conversation
@alberto

4 Likes

ping @alberto Good morning
Here is my mini-bio : Number whisperer, detail magician, tiptoeing towards daring leaps.

Photos : You can use my avatar photo the Reef for the website.
For our household photo to be used during presentations, I have placed one on Next-cloud.

2 Likes

@joannes and @LuciaM now added to the website. Lucia, I had initially cropped your photo on Nextcloud (my mistake, I had not yet read yor post here). I then tried to to restore the earlier version from the version history, but it did not work: Nextcloud gives me no error messages, but it restores a .part file instead. Can I ask you to re-upload that photo? Sorry about that,

1 Like

I suppose you talk about the household photo ? I have re-uploaded it.

An afterthought : not sure if you want to already mention Marius on the website also, as you did for Edgar and Ada ? Marius (7y)

1 Like

@alberto Hello Alberto
My photo is uploaded in nextcloud
Mini-bio : storyteller, curious, cultural events addicted

3 Likes

Added @SophieC and the reference to Marius (this is for @LuciaM ).

1 Like

@alberto
Queer-feminist. Love for learning & food. Handy. Wild life with binoculars.

Picture uploaded in the folder :wink:

1 Like

You are live. Welcome back!

1 Like

@alberto
Ocean-loving, book-addicted, trail-running, number-crunching researcher, also trying to be a mom.

1 Like

I also added a picture.

1 Like

@alberto My mini bio:
Sax-playing and kite-driven foodie.

1 Like

Added for @Tinne and @Koen.

Hello @alberto!

Here is my mini-bio : Funny sociologist and serious life-of-the-party

Photos : You can use my avatar photo the Reef for the website.
For our household photo to be used during presentations: its was already done by Lucia on nextcloud :wink:

Thanks!

Also now added @AlinT to the website.

2 Likes