Climate-resilient Innovation Packages for EU regions (LC-GD-1-3-2020)

At the C-KIC networking event I sat in the breakout group of this call, the closest to our DG REGIO work. To my surprise, one of the participants said she was aware of Edgeryders, and had already penciled in us as possible partners.

They have now gotten in touch with us with a concept note and a form (!) which we have to fill if we are interested in joining their consortium. Their idea is to have a set of regional initiatives that proceed in sync – reminds me of some ideas of @nadia’s. It could also be interesting for the regions we care about, since they provide 6-800 K to “regional partners”. I don’t understand if they mean “regional” in an institutional sense (NUTS2, or what REGIO calls "managing (of cohesion funds) authorities), or in a local sense, like our friends in Messina.

I think we are def interested. I would welcome a short check-in with @amelia, @marina and possibly Nadia, then I will take care of filling in the content parts of the form. Our interest does not automatically guarantee that we are in, however.

1 Like

sounds great! when are you available for the call @amelia @alberto @nadia? I can do tomorrow afternoon or Friday.

Can’t do Friday but can check in tomorrow.

Tomorrow before the AMA works for me.

scheduled for tomorrow at 15h. Invite sent via calendar. @nadia hope you can make it too.

Update on this call: we are joining the consortium led by Trinity College Dublin. The project is called “Adaptation and Transformation through Systemic Innovation - ATSI”. Documents here.

Next steps:

• revise the documents, find our place there (draft more detailed contribution?)
  • join the consortium call on Thursday

@alberto

1 Like

Will look into it.