Co-producing printed materials for #lote3!

Rita O shared dropbox folder with the logos

here it it

Translation!

[pacheca], can I ask you to add two words at the very beginning of the English text? “Living On The Edge – the unPilgrimage (lote3)…”

Also note capital letters: Living On The Edge, instead of Living on the Edge.

Text in Italian:

Living On The Edge – the unPilgrimage (lote3) è una nonconferenza dove imparare come possiamo costruire insieme esperienze di cambiamento e scalare l’impatto dei nostri progetti. Non c’è mai stato niente di simile, e tutti sono invitati!

lote3 non vuole spettatori. È gratuito, perché tutti possano partecipare, ma ci aspettiamo che i partecipanti contribuiscano a costruirlo insieme a noi. A ciascuno chiediamo di contribuire nel modo che preferisce e che gli o le riesce meglio: come speaker, aiutando nella documentazione, nella comunicazione sui social media, nella logistica. Info e contatti: edgeryders.eu/lote3

1 Like

Ok, done!

Caution:

Printing the schedule not such a great idea, it’s changing by the minute…!

1 Like

schedule

[Noemi]you’re right but we need to display a programm! how can we fix it? We do need Materani know what will happen and share the contents…[Alberto] help!

The English version is up to date

that’s as far as I can go saying.

The Italian version needs

1> all the reshuffling of sessions : Vilfredo has been moved, also Zoe’s workshop etc

2> adding/translating the latest sessions proposed this week for Saturday : Profumo di Svolta, Matera resilience, Sound therapy

I know!

[Noemi] at this very moment I was realizing it! How can we do? do I send the new Italian version or it’s better to work on a htlm file again? just let me know, I’ll be online throughout the morning throughout the morning

I can finish it

Rita, how about you just send me the new sessions Title + description in Italian by email? and I’ll work the page here on the platform.

“Need”? :slight_smile:

[Rita O] we don’t “need” to print the program. This is simply the way things are normally done. But LOTE3 is not a normal event, so I would NOT commit to a program printed on paper. We could print a “macro level” program, that says:

• Pasta Party on Wednesday
  • Tracks 1 (upskilling for change) and 2 (nuilding the unMonastery) on Thursday and Friday
  • Freestyling Track 3 (the UnConference On The Edge) on Saturday and Sunday).
  • and of course the link to the program page on the website. Italy is a smartphone-intensive country, and Materani can use computers just as well as anyone else.

While we are at it, I would like to have a little opening/welcome ceremony somehow… the Pasta Party will probably be busy and hands-on. I would like to have a moment for the community to give each other a round of applause for making it to Matera. Calling Rossella now.

Don’t forget the logos!

the need is not mine!

[Alberto] living between this open-minded and creative Community and a more “institutional” Community is driving me happily crazy! :slight_smile: Indeed it’s becoming a good exercise to me. Anna Pellegrino asked for a printed programm, so ty for talking with Rossella and try to fix it. Maybe, beside the description on Tracks, can we add some info about what Materani could find more interesting? As if we give “tips” on what they should not absolutely miss at all? I’m trying to understand if this could work but really don’t know

Macro program

Go for the macro program. Put in an opening ceremony “Edgeryders meet Matera” on Thursday, 9-10.00, instead of the simple “Welcome, coffee and snacks”. Claudia at MT2019 is verifying venues as we speak. It will mostly be “putting faces to names and logos”, and a big round of applause.

I take responsibility with Anna, Rossella and whoever for the decision. You can quote me on that.

Wrong date!

LOTE3 now starts on October 30th, not 29th,

in Italian, is it right? how does it sound better in a postcard?

dal 30 Ottobre a 3 Novembre 

or just something like :

30 Ottobre > 3 Novembre

2°option

I would put 30 Ottobre > 3 Novembre. I find it nicer  and more “graphic”

1 Like

Illustrator/Indesign files

Hey Lady, thanks for uploading - as far as I can see there is only one Illustrator file in there. Do you have more Illustrator/Indesign files hanging around that we can modify?

No talent here :frowning:

Unfortunately I have zero design skills, or I’d help.

IMHO this is not a situation it makes sense to approach with crowdsourcing and spontanoeus collaboration: the deadline is too close. I recommend either [Caroline Paulick-Thiel] or [pacheca] (or even both, one person to do the totems, the other to do the stickers) volunteer a couple of hours tomorrow (I see both have volunteered for graphic design); gets on the phone with [Rita O] for any questions; produces the graphic files and sends them to Matera, then that’s it. [Nadia] is on the road and I don’t think she can give much help.

Totem and postcard’s priotity: we will make it! :wink:

Hi! sorry, was out, just returned!

Ok tomorrow I’ll start with this first thing in the morning.

NEED:

1. Deadline: Until what time can the Totem and postcards, be sent?

(can we have until let’s say: Friday 7am?)

2. Format for printing? pdf, ok?

3. Sendind an email to arrange and organize this process,

to: Caroline, Rita O plus Nadia in CC: in case she as any time for comments.

(if anyone else might be interested in collaborating just say so!)

Posted the design files for modification in comment above

1 Like

late

[Pacheca] we should make an effort to finish tomorrow. If you can make a layout I can put text into it ok? Pdf high resolution is ok for printing. Send me also ID files (cs5) so that I can able to modify if they ask. Ciao!

see comment i posted above for the design files