Edgeryders & MakeSense?

I search for ‘MakeSense’ on this platform and found very few results. I wonder how much people here know about that IMO very vibrant networked community, what similarities we can find with Edgeryders and what differences… On Apr 26th I go to SenseCamp 2014 in Berlin. AFAIK @Dorotea stays connected with MakeSense community and SenseDrinks in Lisbon. I consider inviting some SenseMakers in June to help with organizing few Hold-Up events in unMonastery:Matera…

https://player.vimeo.com/video/75867641

1 Like

The connector in you :slight_smile:

Thanks Elf, some of us are aware of MakeSense but haven’t had the opportunity to engage, is anyone from their group here on Edgeryders, except you?

I know @Caroline Paulick-Thiel was also attending SenseCamp with her project ProsumeTime, did you two meet? If there’s anything in the follow up that we can collaborate on, happily… and great that we have you too, probably more Edgeryders?, acting as connectors. I’m also curious if their Hold Up workshop methodology for brainstorming works and can be replicated elsewhere…

@nickda@gmail.com and @Inge in Tbilisi are also wondering how they can use brainstorming workshops to think about collective action for the environment…

Make Sense/Hold Up Introduction from GUST PROJECT on Vimeo.

1 Like

SenseCamp

yes I was going to attend the SenseCamp now in Berlin, but I did not make it,

and also there was some organisational+logistics stuff to do before the Labs Camp in Paris in 3 days :slight_smile:

and yes I’m organizing the events in Lisbon, SenseDrinks and HoldUps and some occasional thematic meetings, it’s a pity I missed the SenseCamp this time… so many friends there…

plus the talks by Charles Eisenstein must have been really interesting…

well I hope next time…

anyway … see you soon in the Labs :slight_smile: