Europe is at risk of war – What should we do?

So that Europe, as a global player, is not far from Europeans…

Europe’s New War??? So that Europe, as a global player, is not far from Europeans…

DEVISE :IN VARIETATE CONCORDIA"(LATIN: UNIE DANS LA DIVERSITÉ).

UNIE DANS LA DIVERSITÉ: L’UNION EUROPÉENNE (UE) SE COMPOSE DE 27 PAYS EUROPÉENS QUI PARTAGENT LES MÊMES VALEURS DÉMOCRATIQUES ET SE SONT ENGAGÉS À TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE POUR LA PAIX ET LA PROSPÉRITÉ…!

POUR QUE L’EUROPE, EN TANT QU’ACTEUR MONDIAL, NE SOIT PAS LOINTAINE DES EUROPÉENS… :

«  NOUS DEVONS ÊTRE LE CHANGEMENT QUE NOUS VOULONS VOIR DANS LE MONDE » GANDHI

Morgane BRAVO http://unioneuropeenne.blogspot.fr

Of course Europe is in the risk of WAR…But…

In my opinion the whole global capitalistic empire is in the risk of war…The question is: Do We really want this war? I don’t know if war (every kind of it) is the ideal solution but I think the humanity cannot go on like this…Something has to change.

Martin Schulz : “En Europe, le changement a déjà commencé !”

#EP #PE

Voilà,
Martin \#Schulz (Allemagne, S&D) est président du Parlement européen :
Son rôle de président, les grands dossiers dont il a la charge, la question du poids de l'institution démocratique européenne face au Conseil de l'Union européenne ou encore les élections européennes à venir, en 2014...
"En Europe, le changement a déjà commencé !"
Vidéo...
http://unioneuropeenne.blogspot.fr/2012/06/martin-schulz-en-europe-le-changement.html

A Suivre...!

IN EUROPE, THE CHANGE HAS ALREADY BEGUN … !

So that Europe, as a global player, is not far from Europeans…

http://edgeryders.ppa.coe.int/practical-resilience/mission_case/%C2%AB-so-europe-global-player-not-far-europeans-%C2%BB-europe-change-has-al

“WE MUST BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD” GANDHI

Yes, rigidity

Rigidity is the word for the current crisis politics by Germany. Caused by timidity, in my view.

And in my subjective view, both is limited to the current government and some parts of the population who fear to “have to pay for it all”, and mostly fear so because they understand little of what’s going on in the Euro system … . In other parts of the German population however (bloggers, Pirate Party, leftists, …), I observe relatively good understanding and, frankly, being fed up with this reactive politics style that is effectively just waiting for bigger crashes. (Note: I’m not really into politics of the day, so take these observations with caution. Also, I’m personally fed up with our passive politics, see my former comment …)

As for a need for soft resilience: Germans definitely need more of it. I have no good comparison about what the level of community spirit, spontaneous solidarity etc. is in other areas of Europe right now, but I will not be surprised if they lack just as much of it as Germany does. Except maybe those areas hit really hard by the crisis, as crisis often triggers soft resilience. Would be worth an analysis. And remembers me of a book that I always wanted to read:

A Paradise Built in Hell: The Extraordinary Communities That Arise in Disaster