Notary's update Jet-14

Hi @reef-finance

Final version of the Accord préalable doc signed by everyone can be found here

I will also try to get the very final version of the Offre d’achat signed by Marcel and the seller and add it to the team finance files.

2 Likes

@reef-finance
Erneux wants to receive both documents . Perhaps i wait till Marcel signs the Offre d’achat and we can send them both to the notary. What do you think?
Not sure why the urgency, as we still need to get Fontaine’s signature on the offre.

Here it comes - here

@ugne these are 5 accounts. Let’s all use a single one. I propose Belfius, as the others have been involved in various shady deals. cc @reef-full.

1 Like

hi @reef-finance , hi @Lee

Very final version of the Offre d’achat counter-signed by Mr Fontaine, the seller, can be found here.
Champagne!!

6 Likes

I have now paid to the Belfius account.

what’s the deadline to transfer the advance? Wednesday, June 5th? I am happy to coordinate to ensure everybody sends their part. Or have you paid the whole 25K?

Just to be sure for everybody, let’s put the same description in the transfer, like “REEF JET-14 advance” or something. This is the Belfius account:

2 Likes

IMPORTANT
@reef-finance & @reef-building

Answer from the notary, do we have an opinion, can we ask the architects this question?

I am asking him about his geomètre contact

1 Like

IMPORTANT

Hi @reef-full , @marcelh

Following the signature of the Offre d’achat, the next urgent step to do is :slight_smile:

• send by the end of this week, Friday, 7th June at the latest, 25K deposit to notary’s account.

Can everyone check the table below and send their part to:

Account the deposit to be sent to is:

Notaire associé Pierre-Yves ERNEUX
BELFIUS: BE45.0682.3300.9989

Thanks

4 Likes

Done yesterday for me.

2 Likes

Done as well.

1 Like

Also done :slight_smile:
First paiement of a looooooong serie! :sweat_smile: Exciting times!

5 Likes

They indeed have it in their schedule to do “essais de sol (stabilité et pénétration)”, is that what he is referring to? In which case, I guess why not include that if it’s doable… Although they haven’t told us to ask for a clause suspensive, and they mostly talked about checking how water can penetrate in the ground, I don"t think they are massively worried about stabilité (but I could be wrong! :sweat_smile:). Shall we ask them if it’s a good idea to include a clause suspensive?
Also isn’t it too late? Now that we have signed the offer?

1 Like

you mean, ask the architects or notary?

payment done

m

I do think it would make sense to forward Mr. Erneux’s mail to the architects just to check on their opinion… It seems it still could be added as a clause if they foresee a specific foundation or certain depth for the basement.

thank you! noted.

hi @reef-finance

It seems everyone paid their deposit part. I am sending a confirmation email to the notary and asking to provide us with the proof that can be sent to the seller, Mr Fontaine.

Best
ugne

2 Likes

Architects. We added it to our question to the architects.
We will send it this weekend. Maybe we ask for a quick answer on that question though, as it might be needed soon if I understand well…

2 Likes

hi @reef-finance

Can somebody look at this email sent by the notary. Is he saying we are missing 3 euros for the 25k deposit? If so, i can send those 3 euro asap to the notary’s account.

Thank you
ugne