Oui Share Fest: 5-7 July - anyone from the Edgeryders community going?

http://paris.ouisharefest.com/schedule/

“IN THE CONTEXT OF CURRENT POLITICAL TURMOIL, CITIES AND CITIZENS ARE AT THE HEART OF THE NEXT GREAT TRANSFORMATION.”

There sees like lots of relevant connections to be made at this event. Is anyone going? Its not far off but I’m considering it…

Not me,…

@Ruxandra and @MANU_BABELE used to go over the past years and they used to be very enthusiastic about it.

@immaginoteca are you going? Is Volumes involved in any way?

Went last year

We won free tickets last year with a project. It was nice, but wouldn’t pay a few hundred euros for it.

I’m not going this year, although I tried to get in through their new masterclass program. It’s an interesting model: fixed entry price for every masterclass (I think €150 per person, 20 participants max.) and all logistics handled by them. The masterclass expert is not paid, but the profits are split 50 50 between Ouishare and the expert. Wonder if it works, and if enough people would participate to make it worthwhile for the expert. A paid event inside a paid event… Not sure. Ouishare has all the infrastructure in place anyway, so not such a big investment or risk on their part.

I’m speaking at the event - help preparing?

Panel - 70 minutes - Space for the Future Of Work - How can communities contribute to defining the future of work, July, 5th - 4.50 pm to 6pmSession description here:  https://ouisharefestparis2017.sched.com/event/B1da/space-for-the-future-of-work-how-can-communities-contribute-to-defining-the-future-of-work. It’s heavily media covered event and unqiue opportunity to get out what we are doing far and wide.

it would be a good opportunity to present what we are doing in the form of a succinct booklet to share with participants… I need your help to compile the following information:

1. a short description of the fellowship program experiences so far and  work you guys did at CERN @markomanka  @olivier and @WinniePoncelet @Gehan
  2. As well as the program for the event including description of events, tracks and sessions with high resolution photos of the curators and session leaders @Noemi and @Owen
  3. Roadmap for how we are moving forward (REEF, REEFMENA + WB involvement etc) @Noemi @Matthias @johncoate @Hazem  @ClaireDvn I think this is a good opportunity to introduce what we are doing over the next couple of months.

Deadline: July 1. Could we dedicate this week’s community call to this @Noemi and @Owen ?