Paid Design Task: Produce a booklet for an event. Deadline August 20

Graphic design & printing work

Edgeryders is looking for someone to help us produce design files for a booklet like this one for an upcoming event. As well as a printing service to produce the physical booklet.

Deadline: The printed material needs to be ready to be delivered to Italy on August 23. We need the design files 3 days before they go to print to fix any errors.

Please send price proposals with a link to previous materials you have produced to: nadia@edgeryders.eu

We are able to do that

Hi, we have some questions about that project.

Do you have all the content that is going to be in the booklet yet?

Do you want to use the same format as in the example?

We are in Spain so it’s posible that printing the booklet here make it arrive late to Italy. Do you have any posibility of printing it in Italy?

The content will be ready on 18/8

Hi FranSpiedo,

nice to hear from you. To answer your questions>

1. Do you have all the content that is going to be in the booklet yet?
  • The final content will be complete on August 18. We are putting it all in this spreadsheet. Participant spreadsheet is not accessible for privacy reasons.

1. Do you want to use the same format as in the example?
  • Yes or close enough, ideally optimised to keep production costs as low as possible.

1. We are in Spain so it’s posible that printing the booklet here make it arrive late to Italy. Do you have any possibility of printing it in Italy?
  • I think so. This depends on whether @Natalia Skoczylas and @Inge can find one in Italy to print on time and deliver to the event in time with the help of Italy based Edgeryders.

we will check it

re printing and delivering, will talk to italy edgeryders peeps to check on that.

More questions

Hi Nadia!

Im going to be honest with you, we are full of work so I dont know if we are going to be able to do this project. We need to see the contents of your document to calculate an estimated worktime but we don’t have permissions.

Could you give me permission?

Thank you!

Taken care of otherwise

:slight_smile: