Plan your Lote4 travel and accommodation

@Caroline, I’ve booked a place for you already;)

Ride share on 19th of October?

I arrive on 19/10/2014 Bari(BRI) at 22:30-- which means trains are not running and bus will leave 2 hours later at :30 so my arrival will be quite late.  If there is anyone else arriving at that time perhaps we can arrange for transport together. Thanks! I dont have a phone but you can also contact me at mariabyck@gmail.com.

@Natalia Skoczylas @NicoBis @Bembo Davies

Train!

@Bezdomny you can take a train that will take you to Bari station in 10 minutes. From there, Ferrovie Appulo-Lucane have frequent runs to Matera.

Bed/Couch/Room from tonight?

Hi all,

I’m looking for a place to stay from tonight onwards. Will be in Matera for about 7 days, but finding a place for the next couple of nights would be great. Would prefer a bed, but couch is fine :slight_smile: Ping @Noemi @Natalia_Skoczylas - are there any hostel rooms left?

James

@JamesL if 20 per night in a common room with around 10 other edgeryders is fine, I can get you one right now;)

15 euro a day hostels!! :slight_smile:

@JamesL and others I have three friends with hostels up for 15 euro a day for Edgeryders.

1. Contact Felice by email at studente.fulco@gmail.com

2. Andrea on Facebook

3. Francesco on Facebook

Any problems I can call them directly. Hope that is of help.

Arriving to Bari on the 22nd at 21:00 , anyone else ? :slight_smile:

Maybe we’re travelling together to LOTE ? :slight_smile:

I’m arriving to Matera on the 22nd October, Landing in Bari about 21:00,

flying via Rome (FCO) ( flight to Bari 19:55 - 20:55 )

if someone is taking the same flight let’s team up to travel to Matera together. For experienced Materians, what’s the best way to get to Matera at this hour? Thank you ! See you there :slight_smile: