This post deals with three issues:
- The administrative follow-up after the presentation
- The steps to be followed to become an associate member
- The system to organise the one-on-ones
1) The administrative follow-up after the presentation
@Sophie_Beese: just a question: would you be willing to take this one, or would you prefer to ask somebody else?
2) The steps to be followed to become an associate member
@ChrisM and @alberto: as far as I can see you haven’t resolved the question on whether the exploring members can attend a meeting yes or no before paying the 125 euro.
Can I possibly offer a pragmatic compromise?
- We offer several meetings that are not plenaries (a social, scouting trips, …)
- We make it a race: given that we are only 9 households, we should probably not onboard more than 4 new households, so those who are the first to request associate membership will get it first? (the others can go on a waiting list)
Would that work for you?
3) The system to book the one-on-ones
If we make it a race (first-come-first-served), then we need to have the system to book the one-on-ones ready on Saturday 22 April, which means that we need to start working now.
What we need is this:
- a system in which people who are interested can see when and where they could meet a Reefling
- a system that can be updated once somebody has booked a slot
If it would be me who would be in the lead, I would go for something super simple (see screenshot below), but then of course the doer decides.
Would anybody be willing to take on this task?