@Inga Popovaite, @Benjamin Renoust, after Futurespotters it is time to move to our final deliverable, due in by the end of July. I propose the following calendar:
- as soon as possible (basically, immediately!) @Noemi emails the whole STF community asking for their authorization to enter their country of residency in their user profile. I would like this to be shaped as an opt-out thing, if @Matthias agrees. It would be nice to do the same with their age group. Noemi, with the help of engagement managers then proceeds to enter this information on their profiles – should not take more than a few hours.
- by July 7th, Inga releases the draft report and makes it available on the platform, if possible in the form of a wiki.
- by the same date, Ben produces the network report (this is almost finished, less the incorporation of information about country/age group, I am just waiting for information on community detection within the STF network).
- we give it two weeks – until July 21st – in which the community can make changes, comments or proposals.
- in the week 21-25 July we freeze the wikis, wrap the whole thing up, write an executive summary and deliver.
Does this work for everybody?