Hello everyone, thanks for an enjoyable weekend and to Mattheo for the workshop.
This week I’ll be pushing out links to the OpenCare related project Open Insulin and the Reagent Lab in Ghent. @WinniePoncelet if you have any new stuff to share about this project, even from outside of the Edgeryders community, let me know.
- ReaGent: Bringing quality biology education to every child equally - https://edgeryders.eu/it/node/6640?lang=ka
- Open Insulin - https://edgeryders.eu/it/node/6664?lang=ka
- How Open Insulin works to open-source science and medicine - http://bit.ly/2qwUOEX
- Open Insulin - Educational Outreach - http://bit.ly/2rLYcRa
- Insulin/diabetes situation in Belgium (EU) - http://bit.ly/2r2df8f
- Meet the Edgeryders | Winnie Poncelet - openscience, engineering, diy biomaterials and interdisciplinary collaboration - https://edgeryders.eu/en/agora/meet-the-edgeryders-winnie-poncelet-openscience-engineering-diy
- On microfluidics & data - http://bit.ly/2qpSzs3
We’re trying overall to look at how to boost OpenCare related traffic over different channels, using graphics and banners to raise awareness of the event on blog posts. Video posts are particularly popular so if anyone has short 60 second clips related to OpenCare or the Edgeryders community, and that are shareable, please let me know.
We have the usual community call on Wednesday, where Nadia will briefly talk about her upcoming pitch in Madrid - http://buff.ly/2r6Dp and @Noemi helped put together a cool recap of last week’s call here.
That’s it from me, any questions, comments or suggestions for posts this week always welcome, as usual below. Have a great week!