SPOT THE FUTURE workshop in Yerevan, ARMENIA

Too bad, I can’t be there tomorrow, but I will join you Saturday!

1 Like

Good luck and enjoy!

Have a great time today! I wisj I could’ve joint in as well, after a succesfull Georgian workshop. Looking forward to hear how it went!

1st day afternoon of the workshop in Yerevan!

So here we are, 15-20 people from very different backgrounds, with many different stories, coming going, combining the working afternoon with the nice idea sharing at the workshop venue with their peers! Anahit - an independent cultural activist who saved an abandoned and endangered fresco from destruction with help of a jounranist, an italian young man - Alessandro - who came to Armenia and tries to make a living independently, a french pilot - Eric - who lives in Armenia and speaks Armenian so well that you can’t understand he is not an Armenian, and is willing to contribute as an engineer to a local creative project that he just got to know here at the workshop, an environmental activist that is interested in alternative economics and is willing to start a project about it n Armenia, a UN worker - Liana - that want’s tpo open a sloth-swap shop in Yerevan etc…  

Amazingly nice pallet of ideas, motivations, visions and skills! Something nice is going to start from this, it’s in the air!

1 Like

Facebook link of the event?

Hi guys,

Was just looking through what has been done in Yerevan and looking forward to reconnect with everybody who attended the #futurespotters workshop last year. Anyone has the link to the event on Facebook? @Noemi @Nadia @Alessandro Mambelli

Found it!

This is the facebook event page:

Anna, I also shared with you the google spreadsheet with participants and their Edgeryders profiles and stories.