Story of mine

Available in: Armenian

Armenian version

Իմ պատմությունը

Փոքրուց կարեւորել եմ սպորտով զբաղվելը։ Ընդհանրապես մեծացել եմ սպորտային ընտանիքում. մորս ավագ պապը եղել է Գյումրիում ստեղծված անդրանիկ ֆուտբոլային ակումբի դարպասապահը, հայրս սովետական Հայաստանում զբաղվել է ֆուտբոլով դառնալով անգամ Արարատի դուբլի թեկնածու, սակայն հետագա կարիերա կառուցել չի հաջողվել ստացած վնասվածքի պատճառով։ Ես հորս միակ որդին եմ ու նրա՝ որպես ծնող երազանքը եղել է իմ կայանալը որպես անվանի հայ ֆուտբոլիստ։ Ցավոք անել դա ինձ չհաջողվեց։ Հետպատերազմյան Հայաստանում պայմանները շատ բարդ էին երեխաների համար։ Այդուհանդերձ, այժմ ես հեռու չեմ մեծ ֆուտբոլից։

Դառնալով լրագրող, ապա զբաղվելով ֆոտոլրագրությամբ հնարավորություն ստացա ինքս ընտրելու իմ ապագա ճանապարհը։ Կարճ ժամանակ անց արդեն ինձ համար միանշանակ էր որ խորացված լուսաբանելու եմ հայկական ֆուտբոլի հաջողությունները իսկ երբ այդ ուղղությամբ բավականին կայացա՝ ավելի խորությամբ սկսեցի ընկալել հայկական սպորտի ու մասնավորապես ֆուտբոլի խնդիրները։

Եւ եթե տղաների համար մանկապատանեկան ֆուտբոլի սկսում է ոտքի կանգնել ինձ համար ակնհայտ է որ կանացի ֆուտբոլն ինչպես չկա այնպես էլ մնալու է Հայաստանի համար որպես Terra incognita: Որպես լրագրող այդ ընթացքում զրուցել եմ շատ մասնագետների հետ ովքեր սակայն կասկածով են մոտենում կանացի ֆուտբոլի հեռանկարին Հայաստանում։ Ծանոթացա նաեւ շարքային էնտուզիաստների հետ որոնց թվում եւ իմ գործընմեր Արփի Բեգլարյանն ու նրա մոտ ընկերուհի Քրիստինե Մանգասարյանը ով երկար ժամանակ խաղացել է Հայաստանի կանանց ֆուտբոլի հավաքականում։

Ժամանակ անց միտք հասունացավ քայլեր ձեռնարկել կանանց ֆուտբոլի կայացման ուղղությամբ։

Որպես առաջին քայլ կազմակերպեցինք ընկերական խաղ Հայաստանում ԱՄՆ դեսպանատան հետ իսկ հետո արդեն որոշեցինք ծրագրել կանանց ֆուտբոլի ակումբ ստեղծելու միտքը։

Վստամ եմ որ դրա իրականացումը ապագայում շատ բան կարող է փոխել հաշվի առնելով հատկապես շատերի մոտ գոյություն ունեցող պահպանողական մոտեցումները թե կանայք ֆուտբոլ խաղալ չեն կարող։ Դա այն դեպքում երբ Հայաստանն ունի խորը կանանց բասկետբոլային ավանդույթներ։ Այժմ հարց եմ տալիս թե ինչու չի կարելի ձեւավորել նմանը կանանց ֆուտբոլի համար։

welcome to Edgeryders!

ping @Vahagn -google translate does a very poor job with this piece… :frowning:

try to translate

First of all Hi everyone.

Here I tried to introduce my life story of being part of football in Armenia. About three generation of football players of my family and that’s all in introduction. Now I’m editor of sport department in one of Armenian online News Agencies and working as football photojournalist. During this time I have talks with a lot of football authorities representatives of Armenia and understood that there is no future for Armenian women football development.

After we make decision to find ways to organize non professional football club for girls. For the first period we have organised friendly match between USA in Armenia embassy team against Armenian women national. Now it’s time to do steps further.

Best regards

welcome

hello @initiaty and welcome :slight_smile:

as a "football lover " I am interested to know more about this situation in Armenia .  about how do u manage the “non professional” club for girls financially (in terms of money ) and is there more than one club , what’s the next steps ? a tournament between "non professional " clubs ?

do u think that is it a cultural thing that girls don’t like football as it is a "boy’s sport " in the Armenian mindset because it is some how the case in Egypt (where I come from )

I noticed this difference after coming to Berlin  where u can find more girls playing football .and started to think why is it the case different in Egypt.

waiting for more from u :slight_smile:

Thanks for response

Hi Hazem,

Yes first all there’s financial side issue. Now we are discussing the possibilities to get some grants for the project also going to negotiate with some professional football clubs to get permission for one of their fields.

What about cultural side. I’m sure Armenian girls love football a lot of fans are here but no one knows the ways to became football players.

Support for women playing football

Last year an association I work for organised a football tournament with refugees. We did some fund-raising, both on local and national level. A couple of weeks later we got a letter from German Football Association, they wanted to give us a considerable amount, and where just asking us when it would suit us best. We agreed with them on a date, one represantative came, we had a coffee with him, talked to the guy, made some photos and he handed us a cheque and 5 footballs. In the conversation it became clear that the German Football Association (DFB) is incredibly interested in supporting women playing football. Buy chance I know that they do courses for people from abroad as well. What I want to say is: It is not too difficult to get some money from DFB for women football, possibly even from other countries. If not DFB you could try as well UEFA. If necessary I am ready to support you with contacts or what-you-need-and-I-can-do.

*I corrected some misspellings and incorrect grammar

More about Women’s football in Armenia

Hi @Hazem,

If You’re interested in women’s football situation in Armenia, You can also read my topic about it!

https://edgeryders.eu/women-can-play-football 

Me and Gevorg work together on women’s non-professional football team creation

We don’t have any team yet, we looking for girls for our team/club and trying to find some kind of funding (it can be international companies, organisations, which are more interested in this, than locals).

Of course we thought about tournament between teams, even between non-armenian teams, we would like to organise games between our team and Georgian teams… it’s a little future :wink:

And if talking about that girls don’t like football, I can’t say so! They like it, but mentality wins. They aren’t free in their choice, a lot of girls want but in some case they depend on social opinion!

Thanks, for Your interest! We are ready answer to all your questions guys! We need support, because we are going to fight against mentality that wins today in socium…

Thanks for supporting with contacts

@Burkhard Alexander Pranke, if You really can help with contacts, it will be great! We need any help and support. As I and Gevorg wrote in our idea interested US Embassy in Armenia. I talked also with Sweden embassy, they’re interested too! We think that we can make a lot of girls dreams come true! Ours too, of course!

P.S. Here is my topic about Women’s football situation in Armenia

https://edgeryders.eu/women-can-play-football