@MatsK, do you maybe know some other people to invite to this workshop?
I will investigate and get back.
I think it looks nice
Great, we have lots of connections to the tech world, but we also want to invite teachers and academics that are not only focused on tech but also pedagogics for example, but using tech and could enrich their students bz teaching well “open source”
@hugi Skulle du kunna tänka dig lägga upp ett FB event med Blivande som värd/cohost åt denna workshop? Skulle underlätta då vi kan alla dra i våra respektive nätverk…
@MatsK Amazing that you are onboard here! Why don’t we catch up on a short call to see if we can invite more of our common networks? I could PM you my private number if you like.
Yes, just need all the graphics!
Letade efter lite OS relaterat material som ni kanske kunde ha användning av inför workshoppen:
1. Unfailing Massive Collaboration: Open Sourcing Everything
2. Open Source beyond the screen
- Post by @joye: The Town as an Open Source Project
- @patrick_andrews has a lot of knowledge to draw from his involvement in this initiative to bring an open source car
- This story from Cairo of a community that DIYd four exit ramps from the busiest road in a city with a population of 9.5 Million people because the government wouldn’t.
3. A thread on the history of open source communities
4. Closer to the actual pedagogical work/how to make it spread Check out this story on the Viral Academy Georgia: learning open source software to learn how to work together
@erik_lonroth have you explored those possibilities Nadia described?
I basically copied with some small edits the invitation Erik made in Swedish and have shared with my Stockholm network.
I’ve done the same, about a week ago.
If there is any material to be shared afterwards, I’d be happy. Need conversation with a couple of folks from my community and would be happy to show that I am not alone
We would love to get some help with producing documentation. Will you be able to be doing this?
No sorry I will not be attending any event and also cannot produce anything streamlined. I thought if you have some slides to share, I’d be very interested. If you have however some 75%-done slides or posters, I can look at them and give somewhat qualified feedback (if you share it on a nextcloud with Collabora Office I can add comments without interfering with your workflow. I guess OnlineOffice has the same feature).