I am just back from a meeting of Team coordination, and they gave us (and every team in The Reef) a job: we should choose a team leader, and, if we can, a facilitator.
- The main job of the leader is to attend the meetings ot Team Coordination.
- Here is more about team leaders and how they are chosen in sociocracy.
- We definitely need a facilitator, as facilitated meetings are 5x productive. Hopefully one of us is interested in being the facilitator: in case anyone is interested, team facilitation is working to buy an online facilitation course, and everyone is encouraged to take it (at their own pace, probably in small groups).
Ça tombe bien, because we are overdue for a team meeting anyway. We have done work, but not met as a team in well over a month, and now I really feel the need to make a road map for our future activities, including:
- Organizing the calendar of the confesseur sessions (@ugne is doing this).
- Organizing a meeting with the notary.
- Organizing a meeting with Triodos.
- Approaching CityDev to see if they would be willing to do the same with us that they did with Tivoli (see. I suspect we will need team inclusion to help us, should we get to that meeting).
Deadline for choosing a leader: 31 October. When would you be available to do a solid meeting (think 90 minutes, online)?