We are serious about this game! - PLAY TEST WITNESS THE CARD GAME WITH US

The more the merrier. Especially who like to give their feedback and opinion :).

Witness the card Game (2)

Witness the card Game (3)

2 Likes

We will also host some “offline sessions” at House Blivande in Stockholm in September :).

New to posting here, but love the project, and love trying out new thought-provoking games. I’d love to join on the 26th or 31st!

3 Likes

Hei this looks interesting - very curious to see how the narrative evolved into the game!
@MariaEuler sign me up for the session on the 24th as well,
Is there anything participants are asked to prepare before?

2 Likes

Will update everyone a week ahead of the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all, just joining now, and interested to participate, however I’m away between August 22 and 31. Any hope of joining the Aug. 19 closed session? Otherwise, I guess there’ll be others.

1 Like

There will be more sessions in September :slight_smile:

1 Like

count me in for the 31th

1 Like

wanna join!

2 Likes

I’d like to join

1 Like

I’d like to join on Aug 24. Looking forward!

Hi, I am keen to join the play testing on 24th- thanks Alberto for making the connection…

Hey everyone, is there a print and play set that we should download and print before tomorrow? Where I can find it? Thanks in advance, see you soon!

Dear Witness testers and scifi-econominauts,

We are very sorry, due to illness we have to reschedule our open test sessions with you.

Everyone who commented in this chat will also be informed about this in direct message.

The best way to stay closest to the pulse of the development and know the planned dates I advance is to check out this thread:

To the future!

2 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for tagging me @nadia

I see that there is a session today and on Tuesday. Are they still going on @MariaEuler

1 Like

The sessions are all beeing reshedulee currently.

hej guys just a test here

Let me know when they are rescheduled. My interest stays! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone. It has been a challenging ride till now because we needed to shape the game properly but the test sessions are now on. We are still keeping them close but if you wish to join, sneak a peek, provide feedback and perhaps candidate yourself for hosting a breakout room on the event on 29 - please post a note in this thread and according to availability I will send you the Zoom link. An hour+ of your time is necessary.

This week they are scheduled every day at 9 AM and 6 PM CET.

On the other hand, it is important to register for the 29 November event, if you still have not done it, please do it - the link is here.