Sam, Daniel, James at Unmon in June
Summary of what Sam, Daniel and I would like to do at Unmon in June, which we would enjoy doing together with people at Unmonastery.
1) Play with hackathon and living/working space concepts
- We're interested in running small, playful experiments to play with how we interact with each other, and with each other's projects. Our goal is to support each other better, support each others' projects, and find patterns that can be used in future in 'hackathons' and living/working spaces.
2) Common Projects
- Following from OuiShare Labs Camp, we want to continue looking for common threads that we're all working on, agree on common definitions, and build stuff together to share the work and avoid duplication. For us, our main common thread is the Linked Profile project which can be a foundation of many of our projects. We want to work towards understanding common functionality that everyone can use, and build it.
3) Personal Projects
We each bring our own personal projects:
- James: Human Search - connecting with people based on your un-Googleable needs (building on top of Linked Profile).
- Sam: realtime tracking of common resources. Interest to drive some of the 'Play' projects to optimise group collaboration and processes
- Daniel: Web Workstation: a tool which can be used to browse the web in an interactive and collaboratorive way. Even static html pages can be commented or annotated and shared between users.
As per the Facebook thread, we're completely happy to integrate with existing members and their routines, including any stuff like cooking and eating together, and regular routines like morning/evening updates.
James, Sam, Daniel