Making a separate post specifically for the logistics of the weekend.
Just spoke to the GC Ten Weyngaert:
- Meeting room 1 (first floor to the right, for ±30ppl) is not available that day (I guess that’s why it wasn’t suggested to me)
- The Lodewijk de Raet room is a lot bigger than meeting room 1 (for ±60ppl), so no lack of space for breakout groups; price is the same as room 1
- costs meeting room: for our timing needs it will be 150 EUR for both days
- if we want to use the kitchen (for cutlery, cups, etc.) it will cost us 80 EUR per day (for the time slots I discussed with Lee yesterday)
- if we bring our own drinks it’s 1 EUR per participant “stopselgeld”
Summary of yesterday’s discussion with @Lee (this is not a final planning, but just an idea for the timing and food plans):
Sat: optional potluck brunch/lunch (if weather permits in the park) then afternoon activities in the meeting room, optional dinner in the area
Sun: start at ±10am, sandwich lunch, meeting until ±17h
Budget summary for both days: costs for the meeting room would be 150 EUR. Renting the kitchen (or rather stuff from the kitchen) it would be 200 EUR IF we decide to take it. We need to pay 1 EUR per person since we are taking our own drinks/food. Personally I think we can do without the kitchen and arrange this ourselves, so I haven’t requested it. Costs for drinks and food - I’m guessing about 10 to 15 EUR per person.
@reef-facilitation @Lee Let @reef-logistics know if you have needs that we could help you with.
@Dave_behave and I will coordinate food, drinks, money box, dishes… and we will reach out for help when needed.
Please let me know if you have questions and if I forgot something