Who am I

this i need to figure out first, one thing i know for sure i  am devi, which is  kind of funny in georgia. in indonesian language, and i am half indonesian, it means princess, in georgian language, i live for three years in georgian mountains, it means a very huge wild mountain creature

Welcome!

Devi is a funny name in Georgian indeed :). So, what can you tell us about yourself? Have you lived in Georgia your whole life? And just wondering, in which mountains in Georgia did you live? I have visited many places in Georgia, but unfortunately never Svaneti.

And most interestingly: what kind of stories about innovative change in Georgia can you share with us? Check out the Georgia group for interesting stories from Georgia so far :), browse through arrivalsMaking a LivingMaking a difference and Caring for commons. See documentation from the workshops and learn how you can get involved.

which mountains

somewhere between Pankisi, where i spend most of the time when i am not in mountains and the mountains of tusheti, khevsureti and pshavi. nope i am not georgian, i am half indonesian, half german speaking chechen and georgian. give me some time to figure out what for edgeryders is, right now i am a bit confused with all the information, long sight some friends of mine and me want to initiate some projects in countryside especially for women and girls.

1 Like

Great!

Wow, thats great! Gender issues are very important for Georgia! There is a lot of information indeed, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them to me. Basically it’s a platform where we share our ideas, skills, challenges, help. If you happen to be in Tbilisi tomorrow, it would be great if you could attend our bi-weekly meeting, I would be able to explain you there and then more about the platform. But if you cant make it, I can of course help you virtually :wink:

wlecome devi !!

welcome to the platform . hope u have a good time here also

am just wondering how is it to live mountains :)  and can somebody explain what’s funny about the name - for the non georgians - :):slight_smile:

what is a devi

a devi in georgian language is really huge, wild, around 300 kilo heavy, very ugly and if people see me, i am 1,59 cm tall and  around 50 kilo they start to laugh

and in mountains its great, i could never imagine before.

1 Like

Maybe browse through these videos for inspiration?

Re: our email conversation, I think this can clarify what people in the community care about and what projects or ideas are happening; these are also some of the faces you’ll be seeing in Tbilisi if you’re coming. Hope it helps!