Filip and me just had our first call on determining the best way for us to work productively on the outreach part.
Plan is for now:
- @fsimonov finds 5 topics for this week - analyzes topics from well being on platform, and looks at target audience and relevance, per country
- Inge edits content (3 posts p/day) based on topics and recommendation by community managers
- We translate the content in the respective languages
- Filip schedules them on social and boosts posts (schedule = here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uvHskQbLhnCdOVXrmN8_sGZ0I4pDImM0SJlmgCLC0uY/edit?usp=sharing)
- We analyze how the first week went to see how we should adjust content
Besides the scheduled posts, we’ll probably want to share stories quickly after they’ve been shared to generate more engagement for them, so we’ll be flexible in this. It would be great if the community managers could ping us.
Also, it would be great if the community managers could share with us who they think we should target in each respective country. It’s of course important that we target both with the right content (visuals and messaging) and in advertising.